The Second General Pleban Girl Party....we are in love with B....or L....or A...or E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
40 isn't old. it's funny, how I look at the people around me and think how young they are or perfect their ages or whatever... I feel like I should still be 20 years old inside. Ok, maybe more like 8 some days, but you know what I mean. :wink:

I'll be 29 in October, celebrating my birthday with Larry... oh, yeah and the rest of the band and several thousand of their closest friends :D

you share a b'day with Larry!!! :up:

someone once said that we define "old" as anything 15 years older than we are! :laugh:

I feel young on the inside, and i guess I am, standing in GA lines all over the country so I can scream my lungs out at U2 concerts :crazy:

MBS said:

I love that too...such a diverse group of people...:yes:

:laugh:
That was hilarious..Dis the teacher, Ruff the prof, and Bri the student..wreaking mayhem in pleba!

Ruff...you haven't seen my pic?
Clearly you've never caught me on MSN when I have it up...

And for anyone who doesn't know....I'm at the pure and inncoent age of 18. :angel:

Well, you're 18, that's a fact.

As for pure and innocent? I think I have more than enough evidence to the contrary. :wink:

Scream away ruff! Golly, that's the type of comment we usually make with Dis about her making us scream!!! :lmao:

ruffian said:

you share a b'day with Larry!!! :up:

someone once said that we define "old" as anything 15 years older than we are! :laugh:

I feel young on the inside, and i guess I am, standing in GA lines all over the country so I can scream my lungs out at U2 concerts :crazy:

technically mine IS the day before his, but I was just a little bit shy of the 31st. I got a lot of Halloween birthday parties as a child.

I remember that convo well, ruff! I mean when Bri discovered you were a bit older&a college prof!!! It was hysterical!! :lmao:

Where are ya Bri?

Gosh! That sounds as if it would be fun to get a Halloween party on/near your birthday! Was it Sad_Girl?

susanp6 said:
I remember that convo well, ruff! I mean when Bri discovered you were a bit older&a college prof!!! It was hysterical!! :lmao:

Where are ya Bri?

Gosh! That sounds as if it would be fun to get a Halloween party on/near your birthday! Was it Sad_Girl?

Oh yeah. Too much fun sometimes. My Sixteenth birthday was so much fun even the police decided to drop by :|

But Late October is my favorite time of year, actually, and yeah the parties were usually great. That one was my favorite, though :wink:

Wasn't it just Bri!!! :wink:

Mucca is 18 DG! Think her b/day was 2 month back as i remember her telling us!! :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh yeah. Too much fun sometimes. My Sixteenth birthday was so much fun even the police decided to drop by :|

But Late October is my favorite time of year, actually, and yeah the parties were usually great. That one was my favorite, though :wink:

My sweet 16 I got my permit, went out with my parents(who *gasp* remaind civil!), and my friends took me out to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe a few days later that weekend. Mine was a little less exciting than yours. :laugh:

I didn't get my drivers license until I was seventeen. It's a good thing I got it that time, because I started college when I was 17, and I had to drive myself to class!

in TEM-PTATION

bonowar.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
I didn't get my drivers license until I was seventeen. It's a good thing I got it that time, because I started college when I was 17, and I had to drive myself to class!

My mother wanted me to wait, but I was so anxious to get my license, she let me, just to shut me up probably! :giggle: But I think I'm a pretty good driver. Then again, I am a bit biased.

What's a G1&G2? Is it something to do with driving? never had a driving lesson in my life! :huh:

G1 and G2 are the new levels; you don't just get a full license right away anymore; right? my nephews going through that at the moment, he just turned sixteen.

and I actually failed my drivers test the first year. :reject:
Boy, I tell you I wanted pretty desperately to get that driver's ed teacher in the back of my ambulance while I was driving :LOL:

susanp6 said:
Nice pic ruff!!!! :drool: :drool: :eek: :eek:
we need a series of pics illustrating each of the words he recites in "Bad" :laugh: Desolation, isolation...god, it could get depressing :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
G1 and G2 are the new levels; you don't just get a full license right away anymore; right? my nephews going through that at the moment, he just turned sixteen.

and I actually failed my drivers test the first year. :reject:
Boy, I tell you I wanted pretty desperately to get that driver's ed teacher in the back of my ambulance while I was driving :LOL:

Oh...ok then...something new for where you live?

daygloeyes2 said:

What's a G1 and a G2? :confused:
In Ontario...you don't get your full license right away. At age 16, you may go write the dumb test, which gives you a permit - you can drive except on highways, but must always have a licensed driver with you. After a year (?), you can take your driving test, get your g2. Which is basically a full license on probabtion (no more licensed driver accompanyiment needed)...and then after a year you get your full licesne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom