The Second General Pleban Girl Party....we are in love with B....or L....or A...or E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Oops! That should have said ruff! Doh! Oh no! You'll be telling me that was a fruedian slip now!!!!!!!! Anyway, ruff will understand, won't ya honey?! :wink:
c'mere and gimmee some sugar, sweetie :kiss:

:lmao:

I went to Walgreens and picked up some stuff(2 klondike bars :drool:, my tabloids, shampoo), and among them I bought some hair dye. I'm thinking about dyeing my hair red. I wouldn't do it until after prom, just in case I screw up my hair. What do you all think?

:kiss: rite back sweetie pie!!!!!!!! :lmao:

See that? She wuvs me more than she wuvs Bono now!!! :flirt:

oh susan, i'd dump Bono in a minute for you!!

Slane...:drool: I love it when he puts the flag on in New Years' Day...

What's a klondike bar??? :huh: :confused:

I think you'd suit your hair if it was a nice auburn-like shade DG!

I could see that! :) 13 year ago :reject: i dyed my hair that colour and it's normally light brown/dark blond/slight red!!!!

I have schizophrenic hair!!! :lol:

DG, what shade of red? Maybe a deep auburny like Susan said. But don't do pinkish red.

I tried to dye my hair light brown a few weeks ago. rinsed it out, and it was *exactly* the same color as before. WTF :huh: ?

susanp6 said:
What's a klondike bar??? :huh: :confused:

I think you'd suit your hair if it was a nice auburn-like shade DG!

I could see that! :) 13 year ago :reject: i dyed my hair that colour and it's normally light brown/dark blond/slight red!!!!

I have schizophrenic hair!!! :lol:

A klondike bar is vanilla ice cream with a chocolate hard shell over it. They're delicious :drool:.

:giggle: @ ruff!

Slane? Hmmmmm I love when he kicks the beachball, just like you wre saying Bri!! Isn't that smile Edge does soooo cute as B asys oh look Edge, a beachball?! :cute:

ruffian said:
DG, what shade of red? Maybe a deep auburny like Susan said. But don't do pinkish red.

I tried to dye my hair light brown a few weeks ago. rinsed it out, and it was *exactly* the same color as before. WTF :huh: ?

I was thinking an auburn red as well, which is what I bought.Not too noticeable but just enough so you can tell that it's red. Definetly not going for the Lucille Ball look. :giggle:

Hi Sad_Girl! :wave: Now that IS schizophrenic hair!! :lol:

Aha! I see DG! mmmmmmm ice-cream! Bono cream! :drool:

If I do it I will! I won't do it until after prom though, in case I mess it up. Which is another reason I may not do it. And mother doesn't know I bought it. If I do it, I'd love to have a camera just to see her expression. :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
yeah, I have Blue for the Greenday concert next weekend, but it's only temporary. I guess I'm getting old :)
hey, i'm the old one in this thread, sister :wink:

40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just turned it in February. But ya know, i was such an idiot when I was in my 20's, so in some respects I'm happy about it. It just sounds...so...old.

how about you girls? care to say? it's ok if you don't want to...

40 isn't old. it's funny, how I look at the people around me and think how young they are or perfect their ages or whatever... I feel like I should still be 20 years old inside. Ok, maybe more like 8 some days, but you know what I mean. :wink:

I'll be 29 in October, celebrating my birthday with Larry... oh, yeah and the rest of the band and several thousand of their closest friends :D

Last edited:
DG!! :hug: i just love that we all chat together and have radically different ages...when I found out Bri's age we laughed our heads off..and the she's a college student and I'm a professor! U2 fans rock :rockon:

ruff! :ohmy: I thought you were a few year younger than me!

I turned 37 on March 20th!!! You don't look that, let me tell you!!

You look sooo hot for yer age luv!!! :sexywink: :flirt: :giggle:

susanp6 said:
ruff! :ohmy: I thought you were a few year younger than me!

I turned 37 on March 20th!!! You don't look that, let me tell you!!

You look sooo hot for yer age luv!!! :sexywink: :flirt: :giggle:

Susan I love you for that!!!!!! :heart:

hell, i'm still younger than Bono and Ali...:laugh:

ruffian said:
DG!! :hug: i just love that we all chat together and have radically different ages...when I found out Bri's age we laughed our heads off..and the she's a college student and I'm a professor! U2 fans rock :rockon:

I love that too...such a diverse group of people...:yes:

:laugh:
That was hilarious..Dis the teacher, Ruff the prof, and Bri the student..wreaking mayhem in pleba!

Ruff...you haven't seen my pic?
Clearly you've never caught me on MSN when I have it up...

And for anyone who doesn't know....I'm at the pure and inncoent age of 18. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom