The Scoopola about Propaganda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
So I decided to phone Canada post and demand the whereabouts of my order forms. After having sent it EXPRESS POST LAST TUESDAY, they only just delivered it to its final destination TODAY!!!!

*having major coronary*
mad.gif

So then I phoned a kindly sounding young man at Propaganda and had a freakout. (probably the 100th he's heard today)

Turns out:

1) There are more GA requests than GA tix. I might get an email any day now saying I have to upgrade.

2) They are Fedexing all the Cdn orders to Toronto, and mailing them from there.

3) If I haven't heard from them by Tuesday, they will issue duplicate tickets for p/u at the box office.

As Juliet would say "Thou hast comforted me marvellous much!"

Am beginning to calm down now. But if they are out of GAs, I really don't know what I will do.

Keep the faith Mrs. Edge ,it will all work out....

*Browneyedgirl sends positive vibes your way*

May I join you in your freakout-a-thon, Jess???

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T FEEL very comforted...I know that the Vegas arena is SMALL, only 15,000, and I didn't send in my Prop form till about 5 days later after I got it. GRRR....

*having myself a British freakout...oh so quietly*

Discoteque
---
Mistress O' Mirth & Merriment
Bedazzled Edge Orgasmatron Club
Visit my Webshots...now with two locations!
smile.gif
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque

This is very bad.

Thank God almighty I have a GA ticket already. But I have a lot of people who are counting on Prop for GAs, and have no intention of upgrading.

This is very stressful indeed.

Also, Canada Post is one sorry excuse for postal service.

That's all I have to say.

gisa'o9hga/lij ;EIjoPnoiugnij
redface.gif
N
prtohJLJRNPOJnpuNRIGH;OngPOTRNo:jnpouNpoNjp(hjnREGhiag

and that's all i have to say about that

Jess I'll happily join you in hunting down whoever runs the canadian post and open up a big can of whoop ass - I sent a MO for my montreal tix last friday by two day mail, and apparently it has left the us and still hasnt arrived at it's destination yet!!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
So I decided to phone Canada post and demand the whereabouts of my order forms. After having sent it EXPRESS POST LAST TUESDAY, they only just delivered it to its final destination TODAY!!!!

Same here.

This is grounds for complaint though. If you're persistent enough, at least you'll get your $7.25 back. It's not much, but at this point, it's a matter of principle.

Well I would, except they said from the very beginning that "3-4 days are not guaranteed anymore", thus covering their pathetic asses.
mad.gif

Originally posted by anitram:
Same here.

This is grounds for complaint though. If you're persistent enough, at least you'll get your $7.25 back. It's not much, but at this point, it's a matter of principle.

You don't know what kind of aggravation Canada Post caused me.

They actually lost one of my envelopes, didn't know where it was until yesterday, when it miraculously popped up after I ordered them to do a trace on it. I swear, this thing will give me an MI.

Well, at least you got your order forms on time to send them away. I got them two days after the due date. No Montreal for me... too bad I can't see them this time 'round.

------------------
"Uncertainty can be a guiding light"

Back
Top Bottom