The Saints Are Coming on Top 20 VH-1 Today!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
Hey all of our U.S. friends, we have great news. "The Saints Are Coming," the single performed by U2 and Green Day during the Superdome re-opening was featured on VH-1's Top 20 Countdown today and its climbing the charts! And did you know proceeds from the sale of the single will benefit Music Rising which means more help for the Gulf Region which still needs so much help. Thank you so much for all of your support. Tell your friends and family all about it. Call you local radio stations to play it more and visit your local music store and ask for it. You will notice the Music Rising logo on the latest U2 release that this is featured on, U2 18. The more we hear it the more it will send a clear message to the world that Music Rising lives!!! We love you guys. Watch the video....it is beyond Awesome! Let us know your thoughts. You can reach me at info@musicrising.org email address.
All the best,
Caroline Galloway
Music Rising

http://musicrising.blogspot.com/2006/12/saints-are-coming-on-top-20-vh-1-today.html

You are right this is a Awesome!! video. :up:
I've been watching the progress of the "Saints" video since it premiered on VH1 at the beginning of Nov. I alternate between VH1 and the news when U2 has a new video out.
It started out with the premier then #20, #18 then jumped to #13 after U218 was launched. It dropped to #15 this week but it doesn't matter since I don't depend on VH1 for music taste or validation. :eyebrow:
With that said, fans do have control of how long a video stays on VH1.
I really thought it would be cool if Windows in the Sky was released while Saints was still in the top 20. But since WITS won't be offically released till Jan.,(I think) Saints will fall off before then.. However, fans can go vote for it on VSpot at VH1.com :yes:

It has been on no. 1 in the charts here for two weeks in Holland, sadly replaced this week by a track for 'sinterklaas' wich is a holiday here for little kids(dec.5th), and they all bought that track ofcourse...

:wink: yes, that is where santa claus comes from!

But once that's over, I hope to see them back at 1!

PLEASE, everyone on here go to Vh1 and put it on number 1! I'm so sick of the C**P that ends up on top!

I was wondering why this video wasn't getting any notice, given its theme and the fact it is two hugely popular bands working together. Maybe that's changing now!

Back
Top Bottom