The Sad_Girl appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
Here's to SG for her many contributions to PLEBA. She's always there to contribute with pictures(especially with Adam and Larry :wink: ). Her talents have been demonstrated with the GIF's and wallpapers she's created and with her excellent fanfic. And most importantly for me, she's been an amazing friend to myself and many others in the PGP thread. 3 cheers for SG!! :hug: :heart: :dancing:

SG, Pleba wouldn't be the same without you :hug: Here's toasting your creative spirit, your compassion, and your humor.

Cheers!

:wave: hey!!! thanx for all your posts, threads, pix......thanx for being here!!! sister, we won't leeeeet you go!!!:laugh:

So I think now it's time to confess that I am in love with 19th century English novels and.... with SG'S SHORT STORIES!
Excellent writer and of course you are my hero with those Adam pics!:applaud:

May I wish you the best, for example little kiss on your cheek from Larry?...:wink:

Hey SG :wink:

Like I said in my appreciation....in a nutshell......SG's a legend :D

Thank you so so so so so so much for the *stuff* and thanks for all of your thoughtful words....not forgetting the wallpapers :wink:

3 cheers for a true pleban! :hug: :heart: :love:

Aww you guys!
2.gif

You have no idea how much this meant to me!
I was feeling pretty icky before I saw this, and you guys have just made my day!
3.gif

I just want to say I love it here! I love the people I've met, and the opportunity to use some creative energy on my favorite group of musicians and the best group of fans on the internet :yes: :heart:

** And I'd take a kiss on the cheek from any one of the guys :sexywink: :giggle:

SG...where to begin with you!! :heart:

The writing....the wallpaper...:hug: You are simply amazing.

Add in the fact that you're one of the nicest people around here always ready and willing to give good advice and we have ourselves an incredible woman! :happy:

I can't wait til we get the chance to meet!

Yay SG!!

Back
Top Bottom