The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I was conflicted in closing the last thread, since it has been an ongoing thing. I'd like for you all to be able to still discuss (RED) products...sharing things you've bought, alerting people of items that are available, asking questions about products, etc.

This thread is to discuss (RED) products ONLY. No information on (RED) functions, events, news articles, or things of that nature should be posted. Please only discuss products.

Thanks. :)

001red.jpg

I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!! :drool:

oh wait I already said that in the other thread...

Gonna look for the shirt this weekend :up:

that one is really cool :drool:
I only got two t-shirts
We dont have GAP here in Norway :sad:

got them from.....ebay... :mad: :madspit: :sad:

They've finally made some [RED] products for babies, a line of onesies that say Adored, Inspired, Delivered, Admired and Diapered. I'm going to get Adored and Diapered for my niece. And $15, probably the most affordable things in the line.

That's brilliant. 2 bad my giant of a son who turned 2 yesterday can't wear anything smaller than 3T now.... he'll b wearing my gear in no time!

U2Girl416 said:
did I read correctly in the other thread about there being a (RED) notebook? I'm not up on my (RED) stuff lately!

It's like a little journal. My friend bought one for me earlier this week; they're on sale $6.99.

The scarfs were also only sale for $4.99.

I'm going to the GAP tomorrow to see what the denim jackets are selling for.

I really want to see a baby or a small kid wearing a Product Red clothing item.... for those of you who have bought the stuff, could you please post a pic? I think it'll look sooo cute! :cute:

Here's the journal. They are pretty small (3x5 inches). The cover is very shiny and embossed with Inspi(red), it has a ribbon bookmark and has some info about Product Red inside. I got mine at Gap for 6.99. (They were originally $25. :ohmy: )

redjournal.jpg

Wow - I really like that journal! :drool:

I'm going to have to try and find a Gap this weekend. They closed the one near me :angry: so hopefully there's another one not too far away.

I wonder if we'll have the same products in Canada? :hmm: I really would love one of the dresses, if it would fit okay. They're both gorgeous. :drool: The baby stuff is too cute, and I know several friends with babies who I could give that to.

Great. More things I want to spend money on! :lol:

I've been pretty good with not spending too much on (RED) until a few weeks ago. bought the blue Cente(red) shirt and the Ado(red) onesie for my niece. that journal is pretty nice though. not sure if it would be a waste for me, I never was a good journal writer. even posting a journal on here takes time for me :lol:

ramblin rose said:

It's like a little journal. My friend bought one for me earlier this week; they're on sale $6.99.

The scarfs were also only sale for $4.99.

I'm going to the GAP tomorrow to see what the denim jackets are selling for.

I'd buy a scarf for $4.99! Sheesh, what GAP do I drive to now :grumpy:

kinaitra said:
that one is really cool :drool :
I only got two t-shirts
We dont have GAP here in Norway :sad :

got them from.....ebay... :mad : :madspit : :sad :

:reject: Sorry. I thought you had got a GAP near you. :sad:

Those onsies are so adorable. I agree with Babydoll, i'd love to see a baby in one of them. :cute:

To answer GG2 from the last thread, im going to save for the Armarni's ( Unless i win the lottery :shifty::lol: ). Then make a trip to Manchester Armarni store to buy them. :drool:

Thora heres a list of GAP stores around the Vancouver area. Hope it helps. :kiss:
1.Gap
PACIFIC CENTRE
701 West Georgia Street
VANCOUVER, BC V7Y 1E7
Phone: 682-5503
map | directions

2.Gap
GapKids
ROBSON ST-VANCOUVER
1121 ROBSON ST
VANCOUVER, BC V6E 1B5
Phone: 683-0906
map | directions

3.Gap
ROBSON ST-VANCOUVER
1121 Robson Street
VANCOUVER, BC V6E 1B5
Phone: 683-0906
map | directions

4.Gap
GapKids
OAKRIDGE CENTRE
650 West 41st Avenue
VANCOUVER, BC V5Z 2M9
Phone: 264-1151
map | directions

5.Gap
OAKRIDGE CENTRE
650 West 41st Avenue
VANCOUVER, BC V5Z 2M9
Phone: 264-7723
map | directions

6.Gap
GapKids
W 41ST AVE-VANCOUVER
2134 West 41st Avenue
VANCOUVER, BC V6M 1Z1
Phone: 269-2550
map | directions

7.Gap
GapKids
PARK ROYAL S/C
640 Park Royal Shopping Centre
VANCOUVER, BC V7T 1H9
Phone: 925-3929
map | directions

8.Gap
PARK ROYAL S/C
640 Park Royal Shopping Centre
VANCOUVER, BC V7T 1H9
Phone: 925-3639
map | directions

9.Gap
GapKids
METROPOLIS METROTOWN
4700 Kingsway
BURNABY, BC V5H 4M1
Phone: 431-6559
map | directions

10.Gap
METROPOLIS METROTWN
4700 Kingsway
BURNABY, BC V5H 4M1
Phone: 431-6559
map | directions

11.Gap
RICHMOND CENTRE-BC
6551 No. 3 Road
RICHMOND, BC V6Y 2B9
Phone: 270-6747
map | directions

12.Gap
GapKids
RICHMOND CENTRE-BC
6551 Number 3 Rd
RICHMOND, BC V6Y 2B9
Phone: 270-6412

unico said:
thanks for postin the journal, comet. they look quite small! are the pages lined or completely blank?

The pages are lined... really small... you'll have to write tiny!

And yeah the scarves were 9.99 at my store, but there were only 2 left.

unico said:

maybe try calling first. it appears as though these sale prices aren't consistent among the stores. at the gap nearest me, the scarves were $9.99.

According to my friend the scarf was actually marked for 9.99 but when they rang it up it rang up at the $4.99 price, the same with the journal, it was marked at $12.99 (I think was what she told me) but rang up at $6.99.

She was able to get the long green army jacket which was marked down to $59,99 but rang up for $29.99. Now that was a steal.

ramblin rose said:
According to my friend the scarf was actually marked for 9.99 but when they rang it up it rang up at the $4.99 price, the same with the journal, it was marked at $12.99 (I think was what she told me) but rang up at $6.99.

She was able to get the long green army jacket which was marked down to $59,99 but rang up for $29.99. Now that was a steal.

Priced as marked (which is 50% off) or 50% off the marked price.

Definitely going to see what the GAP closest to me has to offer later today.
Haven't been there in a while.

my 2 new (RED) tees:

04-05-07_1947.jpg

and pins:

04-05-07_1949.jpg

my mum still managed to get more tees than me because our Gap has more Product (RED) for women then they do for men :grumpy:

i asked the manager if they was going to be getting any of the bracelets and other things, but he said that this store is only allocated a few item because its not a flagship.

he told us to goto the store in Leeds because they have a whole area dedicated to (RED) :drool:
he said he was there yesterday and they had jean, jackets, etc. and way more printed tshirts :)

se we're going next week i think. :hyper:

my mum has caught the (RED) bug now. she bought 6 tees this week :ohmy:

Nice shirts there wayne :up:

Those sound like some great deals there rose. Maybe I should head over to your local store :wink:

I'm buying my mom a shirt at Gap for mother's day. She keeps mentioning that she really wants one. I don't know which one to get her. :hmm:

and I have a question about sale merchandise on this stuff....does anyone know how much money Gap gives to Red if the item is on sale? Is it the same amount of money if the item was regular price?

you lucky people that can buy whatever (RED) GAP product you want... :drool:

wish I could buy that cute journal :sad:

Back
Top Bottom