The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:
I just went to the Gap today and they have the tank tops on sale for ladies. Down to $12.50. Most ahve the (RED) words on them and a few blank.

I haven't seen that Africa tshirt here in Arizona yet.
And I do check out the mens section too just in case. Which is where I bought a dog tag last time.

RED tanks? With Ado(RED)? :hyper: We haven't been able to find them anywhere even at regular price. :hmm: Maddy (my daughter, aka BonosLil'Pal) has been wanting one for the longest time (XS). Do you recall if they had a lot?

pattip2000 said:

When I bought some Red stuff on sale at Gap a few weeks ago I asked about the donation and I was told the full amount was still being donated. I’m not saying that’s 100% accurate (I’ve been given wrong information from sales people before), but it was what I was told :shrug:

I have a feeling that you're right, pattip2000, but I'll see if I can find out for sure next week.

I met a few people in upper management a few weeks ago who could give us a more definite answer.

ALWAYS (RED) AT HEART - :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

No tank tops at my local store :grumpy: . The guy did say they had been on sale. Funny how I never really even saw the store carry them. They did have other shirts on sale for about $20. That green men's jacket with the words inside - on sale for $25!!! Not that I know anyone who could use it, but it was a good deal. They had the red bag and blue denim-ish bag too. And I did find the white Ado(RED) candles for $9.99, but the other one wasn't on sale. And I think the slub shirts were $24.99 (olive, blue, white, red). I already have the olive. Belts were $10, but too bad they aren't reversible. The white would show on the outside and the words on the inside. It should have been the other way around or reversible, thus I didn't buy it. Think they had some mens shorts too, and of course the red leather jacket with the white stripe.

Lila64 said:
Belts were $10, but too bad they aren't reversible. The white would show on the outside and the words on the inside. It should have been the other way around or reversible, thus I didn't buy it.

I wear mine reverse all the time! It is reversible, go back and get it! ;)

:ohmy: what size do you need?

I was in a Nordstrom Rack the other day, and there was a lone white ONE T (the newer one with all the tiny people right?) It's an XL tho and way too big for me, but I bought it anyways because it was on sale for only $14.97, and I couldn't resist. It's an Edun shirt and 100% cotton so I'm sure it will shrink some when washed, however it does say to wash in cold water only, probably to preserve the picture. Let me know wt, it's yours if you want it! :) (otherwise I'll just use it as a nightshirt)

This shirt:

ONEshirtsbonoafrica.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still desperate to get hold of one of the baby items for my nephew, we are taking him over to Dublin next month to introduce him to one of our favourite cities and maybe even Uncle Bono!!
So if anyone can help please let me know.

cheers

bonocomet said:
:ohmy: what size do you need?

I was in a Nordstrom Rack the other day, and there was a lone white ONE T (the newer one with all the tiny people right?) It's an XL tho and way too big for me, but I bought it anyways because it was on sale for only $14.97, and I couldn't resist. It's an Edun shirt and 100% cotton so I'm sure it will shrink some when washed, however it does say to wash in cold water only, probably to preserve the picture. Let me know wt, it's yours if you want it! :) (otherwise I'll just use it as a nightshirt)

This shirt:

ONEshirtsbonoafrica.jpg

thats the one :drool:

but i think XL will be too big for me :uhoh:

Lila64 said:

RED tanks? With Ado(RED)? :hyper: We haven't been able to find them anywhere even at regular price. :hmm: Maddy (my daughter, aka BonosLil'Pal) has been wanting one for the longest time (XS). Do you recall if they had a lot?

Lila they had alot of ADO(RED) tanks left in Manchester when i went yesterday. If they have some next time i go back i can get one for you if you want. You'd just have to wait for it to be shipped over from the UK. :)

Liesje said:
I like this one in grey

gp471528-00vliv01.jpg

I got this one but in a royal blue colour. They didn't have that top in grey.

I also bought the olive green jacket. It has a print on the inside and i've wanted it for ages so i treated myself. It was full price nothing over here has been reduced, there was alot of new stock though which was good. :D My friend who i dragged to Manchester with me was also quite taken with the (RED) range. :)

Wayne don't Harvel Nichols stock the One shirts? Theres a store in Leeds, not sure if its only London that stock it though but maybe you can request for them to ship it to the Leeds store for you. :)

I went to my nearest GAP store today to purchase the last
Inspi(red) notebook that they had!

I've been wanting one of those for a long time. I got this one for $6.99.

ALWAYS (RED) AT HEART :love: :hug:

JCOSTER said:

Me too thanks to u!

:sexywink:

I also tried wearing my red tees reverse as well. the print on the inside is actually lighter. it looks really cool, and it throws people off, which is the fun part.

but yeah, i wear my red belt reverse so often, i didn't realize that i was wearing it reverse til Lila pointed out the details of it in her post.

Jamila said:
I went to my nearest GAP store today to purchase the last
Inspi(red) notebook that they had!

I've been wanting one of those for a long time. I got this one for $6.99.

ALWAYS (RED) AT HEART :love: :hug:

So how are you going to use your journal ? I was thinking about using mine as an address book , but I'm not sure . :hmm:

unico said:

:sexywink:

I also tried wearing my red tees reverse as well. the print on the inside is actually lighter. it looks really cool, and it throws people off, which is the fun part.

but yeah, i wear my red belt reverse so often, i didn't realize that i was wearing it reverse til Lila pointed out the details of it in her post.

I like the red side with the words so much better than the white. :huh:

u2trinity said:

So how are you going to use your journal ? I was thinking about using mine as an address book , but I'm not sure . :hmm:

That's a very good question, u2trinity. I'm not sure yet.

An address book sounds like one possibility.....or a journal of positive ideas, hopes and wishes.

Right now, I'm so glad that I have it!!:dancing:

there were a ton of journals at the GAP in Annapolis, MD near my house. If anyone wants one just let me know I can go back and get it.. They also had a ton of the new pins.:wink:

^^^ glad I have mine also . :yes:

The one thing I have yet to see is a Red wallet , I don't even
know what they look like ...:huh:

I have the wallet and I love it. (There are actually 2 different types) Mine is light brown leather with a red closing snap, and the red logo stitching on the other side. It's got 3 sections in the middle, one that zips. I'll see if I can find a picture, but I don't know if they are still available, though some stores may still have some.

Bono's Tart said:
I'm still desperate to get hold of one of the baby items for my nephew, we are taking him over to Dublin next month to introduce him to one of our favourite cities and maybe even Uncle Bono!!
So if anyone can help please let me know.

cheers

I'm in the US, but I can certainly help you out if you're still looking. Shoot me an email: onebloodonelife @ gmail.com

bonocomet said:
I have the wallet and I love it. (There are actually 2 different types) Mine is light brown leather with a red closing snap, and the red logo stitching on the other side. It's got 3 sections in the middle, one that zips. I'll see if I can find a picture, but I don't know if they are still available, though some stores may still have some.

ooooooh, never saw the wallet. Do they make store have different merchandise on purpose to make us crazy? :huh:

When I was at the Gap , the sales girl told me that they were going to get a lot more Red products in a couple of weeks . :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom