The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's my friend's bday tomorrow so I wore a shirt that said happy birthday to her, but if it wasn't, I would've worn my RED shirt! Thanks for bringing it up JC. I wore my Invisible Children of Uganda wristband though...:D

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Jamila- a little while back I made one of those WeeMee's. They are adorable :cute:

Adams_Girl- I'm surprised they don't sell the products there! I'm sorry :hug: I wish I could help...

JCOSTER- I :heart: that new tank!! :)

I'm glad that I could make your AIM experience more enjoyable, BonosLil'Pal94.

From what I've heard, those AIM discussions can get a bit
heated. :ohmy:

But I'm sure that your AIM experiences are wonderful.:wink:

I went into my local Gap yesterday and they didn't have much of anything at all. I was very :sad: . The salesgirl said she wasn't sure if they were gonna get anything new or not. But the big display was gone and the few shirts they had were mixed in with the other Gap "sale" items. :shrug: Some other girl had told me awhile ago that they were closing that Gap, but this one said they weren't...she just wasn't sure if they'd be carrying the (RED) products anymore. Boo-hiss!

Brand new!

gp496398-01p01v01.jpg

I like this one!
gp496388-03qlv01.jpg

gp503692-00p01v01.jpg

In (BLOG)RED right now on the JOINRED website, they have posted a piece about the (RED) Converse shoes, so I'll just throw in a reminder for any of us who are relatively new to this thread to make sure to visit www.makeminered.com and order yourself a pair of those customized (RED) Converse shoes!

They are very cool. :hi5:

Thanks for everybody's continued support of (RED) to support the Global Fund (www.theglobalfund.org)

:bono: :love: :hug:

waynetravis said:
30-05-07_1646.jpg

:uhoh:

also got the new EXPLO(RED) and END3AVO(RED) tees with the African trees printed on them :)

Those are VERY COOL, waynetravis! :rockon:

I think another trip to the Gap is in order for me. :wink:

Btw, the new Motorola Krzrs are available here too... there are giant billboards of them all over town advertising "the best phone EVER!!'

i just went to gap, all the women's shirts were $9, so i picked up a hammered. i also got the blue striped long-sleeve shirt for the same price.

the display was rather pathetic. i hope red isn't losing steam. i didn't see a sign talking about product red like there was before, and everything was on just a couple of shelves of a column in the back of the store. perhaps this means that red is coming out with a new line of stuff, and not that they have given up.

Back
Top Bottom