The reason behind....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Post pictures where you always wanted to know the reason behind whatever is happening on it. Maybe someone knows something. :yes:

I always wanted to know to what or who was Edge point at? :scratch:
de2a12a8.jpg

Always wanted to know what was Bono doing there? :lol:
U2-FamilyMan.bmp

What are they talking about? :hyper:
U2-TheEdgeAndStevenTyler.jpg

By the way sorry about the thread title. I had no idea how to name it. :reject:

Yeah, I've been wondering about the eye patch. I'm shocked that I didn't even know about it before I came into Pleba. I'm a horrible Edge fan. :tsk: teehee

2861U2 said:
80-BonoElectricalSto.jpg

I wonder what he's saying....

This is a screencap from The Best Of DVD/ Electrical Storm documentary. Bono says something like: "Don't mind me. I'm alright out here." It seems like at the time no one was paying attention to him. It was pretty funny too.

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

"Ooh! There goes the rubber duck."
:lol:
Bono talking about Anton:
"He's off. He's a bloody diva but I'll work for him."

Larry:
"This is Anton.....he makes me wet." :lmao:

Last edited:
bono_red.bmp

I also think that this outfit should be explained
adambono.jpg

again - someone needs to explain:)

Last edited:
RIDE_BONO_LARRY.jpg

Everyone knows about this one but how they got to the idea that taking a carriage ride around Dublin in the middle of the night was a good idea is what I would like to know

nurse chrissi said:
RIDE_BONO_LARRY.jpg

Everyone knows about this one but how they got to the idea that taking a carriage ride around Dublin in the middle of the night was a good idea is what I would like to know

Oh lord Larry! :ohmy: :drool: :sexywink: :heart:
He looks so :censored:ing hot in that picture.

Last edited:
2861U2 said:
80-BonoElectricalSto.jpg

I wonder what he's saying....
And if I remember correctly, he's speaking iin an English accent...which he seemed to do a lot of on the set of the ES video...

nurse chrissi said:
RIDE_BONO_LARRY.jpg

After a couple (and a couple more) of pints in the pub a carriage ride around Dublin in the middle of the night seems like the brightest idea and the best thing they've ever done!!:laugh:

nurse chrissi said:
bono_red.bmp

adambono.jpg

I can explain it. :) That shirt Bono is wearing is from a Samba school from Rio called Salgueiro. He went to a rehearsal and they gave him that shirt. I don't think that second pic was taken on Brazil cause Adam didn't have that big ass mustache he has there so it's cool to see that Bono actually wore it after he left Brasil. :D

By the way even though that mustache is creepy I kinda dig it! :up:

nurse chrissi said:
bono_red.bmp

adambono.jpg

##

:scream:

if he didn't look so good now, that might just have been enough to change my mind about Adam...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom