The reason behind....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ashley said:
I don't know if I really want to know the reason behind it...or if the tape placement just fascinates me. :shifty:

tape.jpg

And, if I remember correctly, there is another photo similar to this one (with the tape and sofa and all), but it is from the Zoo TV era. :shrug:

:hmm: Edge sees no evil, Larry speaks no evil, Adam and Bono will do no evil? :sexywink:

What is so interesting about Adam to Larry on this one? :hmm:
Group8.jpg

What did she found at Edge's ear? A pick maybe. :lol:
Edge_Monte_Carlo_04.jpg

Yes, I've been over the eating thread. And the best one is yet to come.......

Last edited:
karmic_postmark said:
Where the hell was the Guggi Art thread at? I fixed it up the best I could....Oh well, here's Bono in a bowl just add sugar :wink:

bowlofBono.jpg

Now he's REALLY in the bowl....

bowlofbono1.jpg

Ashley said:
I don't know if I really want to know the reason behind it...or if the tape placement just fascinates me. :shifty:

tape.jpg

I feel like a dork (or maybe I need a new glasses prescription), but where is the tape on Bono? Black tape against a black suit in a black and white photo is rather difficult to see. :(

nurse chrissi said:
cap022.bmp

Don't get me wrong - I love the video - Vertigo the banjo edition
but what made them think vertigo=banjo:)

i actually know the answer to that, when steve lillywhite came in to help with the album they pretty much all decided that the song was missing something so he had them "disect" the song by playing it on one another intruments etc. so one of the things that he had them do was try it on the banjo to get a differnt feel for the song.

Thanks for the Banjo story - still so cool to watch

bonopurpleshirt.jpg

this is more a question - why are those women all ignoring the fact that Bono is there? - I would like to think that I would be all cool like that but I really doubt that I would:reject:

Queen Bee said:

Here's another angle of that picture:

eleplane2.jpg

Damn this is horrible! :banghead: Are they doing this because they really saw something interesting or because the photographer asked them to? :scratch:

If fake Edge was around he could at least lie to us and give us a fake reason just to kill our curiosity. :lol:

nurse chrissi said:

bonopurpleshirt.jpg

this is more a question - why are those women all ignoring the fact that Bono is there? - I would like to think that I would be all cool like that but I really doubt that I would:reject:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd hope i'd be subtle and quiet if i decided to walk up by his side to say hello!

nurse chrissi said:

bonopurpleshirt.jpg

Holy crap that photo highlights a certain, um, er...well, I don't want to get in trouble! But of course the "dot" of the watermark was the first thing I zeroed in on!

So, is Bono sneezing here?
3425%3B49923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327937%3B6696nu0mrj

And, uh, what's up with this?
3425%3B49923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32327937%3B6%3C9%3Bnu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom