The Post-Elevation Wrap Up Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Okay, so we've done most of the eras, how about this week focusing on the many, many things Edge has done since the Elevation tour wrapped up at the end of '01? We've got weddings, Grammys, Golden Globes, Oscars, movie premiers and outings of various shapes and sizes to pour through. As always, any hot pics of Edge are welcome, regardless of time frame.

Happy Friday!!!

:drool:

3398645923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D545%3D523%3D3232545432%3C%3A%3Bnu0mrj

3398645923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E454%3E436%3E2323454527876ot1lsi

3398645923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D545%3D523%3D3232545432%3C%3A%3Cnu0mrj

Hi Edge girls:wave:

Im back from Madrid:sad: I got home yesterday. I had a great time and I shopped like crazy. The weather was crazy, its was cold and really really windy.

I've really missed this place. I have so much to catch up on in the U2 news section. I bought some foreign magazines that have a few pictures of Edge at pavoratti's wedding and the Mandela concert, so I will scan those later.

Well guess who I saw in Madrid, Ben Affleck. I was watching the news and I found out that Ben was in Madrid to promote his movie Paycheck and I noticed that he was at the Ritz Hotel.
Later that afternoon when I went out I decided to stroll down to the Ritz to see if anything was happening. Well at the entrance to the hotel I see camera crews and several teen girls and I new that Ben was about to come out, there was a car waiting for him right at the entrance. I was able to get really close so I took at my camera and 20 minutes later Ben comes out and all the girls went crazy, one girl gave him a flower and he gave her a kiss on the cheek, then he jumped into the car. I managed to take like 2 pictures, it happened so quickly. As soon as I develope the pics I will post them.

I will be back later with some pics, if there are any "newish" pictures of Edge that were posted while I was gone, please post them!!!!!!

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
Well guess who I saw in Madrid, Ben Affleck. I was watching the news and I found out that Ben was in Madrid to promote his movie Paycheck and I noticed that he was at the Ritz Hotel.
Later that afternoon when I went out I decided to stroll down to the Ritz to see if anything was happening. Well at the entrance to the hotel I see camera crews and several teen girls and I new that Ben was about to come out, there was a car waiting for him right at the entrance. I was able to get really close so I took at my camera and 20 minutes later Ben comes out and all the girls went crazy, one girl gave him a flower and he gave her a kiss on the cheek, then he jumped into the car. I managed to take like 2 pictures, it happened so quickly. As soon as I develope the pics I will post them.

Ben Affleck!!!! I am so jealous. Glad that you're back and that you had a really great time.

SpanishEyes21 said:
What event is this!!!?? Those pictures are gorgeous:drool: :drool:

It's from the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas a few weeks ago. Hewlett Packard unveiled a PC version of the iPod so Jimmy Iovine brought out some UMG artists to talk about file sharing and such.

Back
Top Bottom