The Pleban First Annual Photoshop Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:cute: aww

bonolovescarlosuh1.jpg

:ohmy: :lmao:

okay mister....you cuddled with Bono at MY house during MY birthday party and you didn't share? :madwife:

aww I don't think he meant to be controlling. i think he just had a vision, and wanted it to go right because he was really excited about it.

i got really confused about all the rules, so i was just like "okay, tell me what you want me to do!" its all good though. no hard feelings. it was all in good fun :)

Oh my freakin lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pic only showed up now!!! I posted the :no: and :sad: smileys earlier at the mere thought of photoshopping me into a pic of Bono! But now I HAVE seen it! My eyes! My eyes! :scream:

Zootlesque said:
Oh my freakin lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pic only showed up now!!! I posted the :no: and :sad: smileys earlier at the mere thought of photoshopping me into a pic of Bono! But now I HAVE seen it! My eyes! My eyes! :scream:

didnt GG do a wonderful job with photoshop!!! :happy:

you look so thrilled about Bono kissing you :yes:

Zootlesque said:

:cute: awwww he's still in denial....

:shh: it's ok to tell us Zootles, we're your friends... :flirt:

Bono and GreeneyedGirl(I'm sorry Carlos!!!! :yikes: ):
bonolovesgg1gt3.jpg

Bono and Weldy :)
bonolovesweldybs9.jpg

Zootlesque said:
But now I HAVE seen it! My eyes! My eyes! :scream:
:cute: Aww, do you see that, GG? He's so overwhelmed with happiness, he can't believe his eyes :cute: I think you should make him another :love:

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom