The Pleban First Annual Photoshop Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a by means that you don't go into the next contest right after you won a contest.

The winner of the qb and sicy's contest will get a by and wayne will have to have a contest with the loser.

Every other contest there has to be a different photoshopped photo

redhotswami said:
so then this is more of a faceoff than a contest, right?

BTW, GG should win them all after what she just did. She makes dreams come true!

:flirt: would you mind if I entered that for the next round?

:shh: I'm working on another BS project now.... I'll pm it to you when it's done

Yes for every new round there has to be a different photoshop, so no matter what, wayne and gg will both be in contests the one after QB and Sicy's...

there's bribing?! :madspit:

:wink:

tpsreports2424 said:
Ok since me and Mia chose the same one, there was no need to use carmel and so the answer is..............

GG!

Next bracket:

Sicy's model vs. one of QB's

QB will have to say which one she wants to enter.

Wayne will verse the loser in another bracket and the position of that TBD...

:huh: I did not vote for QB? Did I miss something?:scratch:

sick0013.gif

Carmelu2fan said:

:huh: I did not vote for QB? Did I miss something?:scratch:

No he said it was already 2 votes for me, and since it are three of you, your vote didn't matter...

now the next round is Sicy and QB.... but QB has posted more than one pic, so she needs to tell Tps which one she wants to enter...

:rolleyes:

Galeongirl said:

No he said it was already 2 votes for me, and since it are three of you, your vote didn't matter...

now the next round is Sicy and QB.... but QB has posted more than one pic, so she needs to tell Tps which one she wants to enter...

:reject: Got it

Remember when erised ran these things, Sicy? :love: :sad:

Galeongirl said:

Uh, I really don't care about this contest so I'm not officially picking one of my images as my final entry. I just wanted to share some of the old stuff I've made over the years for fun.

Back
Top Bottom