The photos that make you love them...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
I've seen a few photos recently that have just made me go :love: in a way I hadn't really before... not being a person who drools over the band, really.

For example...
IMG_1368-1.jpg

You lucky thing Jem :D

and...
edgesmile.jpg

and...
BonoVBWEarring.jpg

or maybe this...
smile.jpg

I haven't seen one of Larry yet that's had this effect, but then I never did develop a thing for him the way I have for the others over the years. :wink:

As far as group shots go, this has always been my favourite...
tokyo.jpg

My metamorphosis into a fully-fledged PLEBAn continues... Many thanks to you all for helping. :D

Which photos of the band have nudged you over the line from "Yeah they look okay, but I like them for the music" to "Oooh... :love: "?

Wow, what beautiful photos, just great. I have to admit Edge and Bono are my favourites. Looking forward to seeing many more drooling photos.

sunny

I totally love this one:

08b0d03f.jpg

i have so many other favorites, but this one i find just absolutely "typical Bono". :heart: Any pic of Bono with Ali or kids will do it for me.

there are so many truly wonderful pictures of them! It's hard to choose :hmm:

LarryNCBnW.jpg

^ I think Larry has the most wonderful smile in all of God's green creation :love:

Last edited:
There are so many of Bono I wouldn't know where to start. i'm a bonogirl thru and thru... but this is the pic of Adam that made me go :love: one day.

bwadamears.jpg

Hm, since I was 13 at the time, I suppose the picture that grabbed my attention was something akin to this! (I really can't remember the first pic I saw...eep! But they were babies.)

leatherbaby.jpg

Aaah, the start of my massive crush on Bono all that time ago..
capture80.jpg

capture4.jpg

The videos themselves did it...:drool:

I wasn't really an Edge person...at least not till I saw this:
edgenumb.jpg

:combust:

00dbec45.jpg

air2001-1.jpg

All of them :love:

:shifty: I'm a young one. XD

Back
Top Bottom