The Oscars: Proof that Robin Williams and Bono look alike.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keocmb

Refugee
robinwilliams.jpg

This is the best one I could find. But I noticed it particularly during the Brando impression.

elevation2u said:
im sorry i dont see it.... i see the similar nose but thats it...:|

bono has sexier lips and chin.

i like robin williams though. he's a genius of an actor/comedian. i dont see anything wrong with that.
except that of course some people tend to laugh the moment they see robin williams. and bono is such a sober person or at least that's the kind of aura he projects. actually i dont see anything really negative about it.

I think they do look alike, I see it in that picture too. Bono's a less hairy hotter version of Robin :D Of course who isn't less hairy than Robin, he might be the hairiest man in the world, but I digress...

Has anyone seen them in the same room together, ever? Why doesn't a picture of them together exist? :eyebrow:

:wink:

I can find two similarities in those pictures: they’re both wearing black suites and they're both opening their mouths.
That's all. You can forget about physical resemblesness among them. There are none.

Not only do Bono and Robin Williams look alike, but they both also resemble my Grandfather. I have a knack for noticing similarities between faces and there is no doubt about it.

Bono's got this 'thing' from his nose to his cheek that just has this distinct 'thing'. His nose is not pointed as downwards as Robin's. And no one can compete with Bono's buttchin.
And Bono's lips, although very thin, are very distinct. They've got this straight pouty look that go with the 'thing' from his nose and with his chin.
Bono has a 'thing' that makes him sexy. Robin has got his own thang goin on that makes him look goofy. There's a big difference: Sexy vs. Goofy.

Back
Top Bottom