The Orgazmatron!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rainbow

The Fly
I was at the mall today, and I actually saw a counter where people were selling the female Orgazmatron! I almost burst out laughing...
biggrin.gif

Has anyone seen it sold anywhere??

Originally posted by Rainbow:
I was at the mall today, and I actually saw a counter where people were selling the female Orgazmatron! I almost burst out laughing...
biggrin.gif

Has anyone seen it sold anywhere??

You mean this:

orgasmatron.jpg

The Orgasmatron

The Orgasmatron is a patented device that massages pressure points on your head and neck to such an extent that you'll feel you're in heaven! With a gentle action of lowering, raising and turning slightly, your Orgasmatron will find countless pressure points you never knew you had.
It's a wacky invention from our friends down under - even the packaging reflects this!

The Orgasmatron
Boys Stuff Price: ?16.99

Features and Stuff
Caution! This device will probably...

Send shivers down your spine. Make your hair stand on end and your body may erupt in goosebumps, as well as drift into a state of pure bliss...

The Orgasmatron has been specifically designed to gently massage the pressure points located around the head and back of your neck. Made primarily from copper, your Orgasmatron has excellent healing properties as well as acting as a conductor that taps into your body's unique electrical fields.

The effects are immediate and your body may tingle as messages are conveyed down your spine, often reaching as far as your toes!

The ultimate in head massage, your Orgasmatron may be used in a variety of ways:

On your own or with a friend. Pure indulgence. Relaxation - we suggest a quiet location. Tension, pain relief and headaches. Massage therapy and hairdressing salons. Those with learning disabilities. (It has been suggested that stimulation to the head has positive and rewarding benefits.) High level of entertainment at dinner parties and other social occasions. Stimulating tired or fatigued employees, particularly within the office environment where computers are in use.

We hope the Orgasmatron will put a smile on your face!

Hear what some of our happy customers have to say about the Orgasmatron...

'I just came back from my holiday in WA, and now all my friends are crying out for that sort of satisfaction only an orgasmatron can give you. What do you suggest for your colder-weather state brethren? Anyone selling them here? Need a distributor?! All the best! Thanks for being stoned or ingenious enough to come up with such a clever device!' Valerie Grimes

'I experienced the Orgasmatron in Singapore and loved it...' Ka-ming Lim

'We have just sampled your Orgasmatron and would like to know how much these stimulating items cost...' Jan O'Conner

'Good morning, some one in our office received one of these for Christmas and it is very clever and works great.' Brenda

'I am from Victoria and first came across your 'Orgasmatron' in Byron Bay over New Year's. I think it is fantastic...' Tahli Wiser

'I have just discovered the pleasures of your creation...' A. Beaver

'I received an Orgasmatron as a gift this evening... It is wonderful...' Pamela

'I tried it on everyone at work and they loved it. One woman from Venezula was quietly sitting at her desk and I snuck up on her and put it on her head. Did you hear the scream in Fremantle?' Laura Taylor

Click here to e-mail this product to a friend

Review this product. Best reviews go on the website and our newsletter.
Go on, be famous!

Your Product Reviews

I used it on my wife down under and she was moaning with delight!
Phil.

I`m not reviewing the product. I`m reviewing the functionality of your website... Mind you while I`m here I`m going to buy an Orgasmatron so I`ll let you know how good your service is!!
Vampo.

Got my Orgasmatron within 24 hours of ordering! You definitely pass the test. My brain`s now relaxed but do you do an Orgasmatron that will work on my body?

Vampo, Cardiff

I `o`deed` on Orgasmic pleasure. It really is that good. Thanks for selling me this.

Marie Peters, Bolton

And I thought SEX was good
Sara Cox ?, Liverpool

Better than what any man could ever do!! Sorry Boys! It`s true! No woman (and I suppose Man)should be without one. Best experience you could have by yourself. Well worth the money!!
S x, Liverpool

A girlfriend of mine bought one of these for me & used it on me after a `heavy` night clubbing in London! Wow! Thought I`d died & gone to heaven! Orgasmic alright, definitly adds a new dimention to foreplay! You`ve just gotta get one.
Flip, Worcester Park

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

It's kind of ironic that the "Orgazmatron device has to do with hair ...

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

that thing looks scary!! its not what i thought it would look like...
i thought it'd look more like this
new03.jpg

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
new03.jpg

I just had the strangest thought, don't ask me why...but looking at this pic of Edge makes me wonder...

when he takes off his hat do his ears stay bent back like that?
icon37.gif

*sorry...runs away*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 05-22-2002).]

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
new03.jpg

HA!!! The one and only ORIGINAL female orgasmatron!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And he's all natural too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 05-22-2002).]

LMAO I find it insanely funny that's it's about massaging heads and necks! That makes no sense!

338195b.jpg

BONO: Mwahahahaa

-----------------
~*MonaVox of Easy Street*~

Back
Top Bottom