The Next Time You Put On Lipstick..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy makes her own lip balm! Its yummy!!! :drool: :kiss:

And after this thread, I think its the only thing I'll be putting on my lips :yikes:

haha! :lol:

ok, I guess I'm the only one who laughed... I don't wear lipstick. I don't think if I did I'd really care, though. It's like when I eat a hot dog and people are like "don't you know what's in those?!" Yes, I do, but as long as it doesn't LOOK like what it used to be I've got no problems :wink:

Bonochick said:

That is awesome!

Well actually, it's not an actual stick of lipstick. I just get a clear matte finish lip balm (or just Carmex) and then dap the color powder I want on my lips. You can really use most makeup products interchangeably. I have these big palattes of blush/bronzer (like a free Alticor sample with 20 or so colors) so I just mix up whatever color I want and rub some powder over the lip balm. Eye shadow would work as well.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Well actually, it's not an actual stick of lipstick. I just get a clear matte finish lip balm (or just Carmex) and then dap the color powder I want on my lips. You can really use most makeup products interchangeably. I have these big palattes of blush/bronzer (like a free Alticor sample with 20 or so colors) so I just mix up whatever color I want and rub some powder over the lip balm. Eye shadow would work as well.

yeah, I do that a lot if I want some kind of color that I'll only wear once... works great

or I call up one of my friends who sells mary kay and get a free sample :)

Back
Top Bottom