The new slow dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss becky

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Okay, girls. What song from the new album will be the one where Bono dances with a girl from the audience? I am thinking "Original of the Species."

Can't you see him kneeling in front you as he sings, "And I kneel, because I want you some more."

Gah. I want that to be me!

It makes me think of a Zoo TV concert where he did that to a girl while singing TTYAATW. He put his arms around her and had his face pressed against her stomach...every time I watch that I get so jealous!

starsgoblue said:
If Bono did that to me I would seriously die. Right there on stage...just drop dead. Lucky girl, that'd be a great way to go.

Ah...then imagine you faint dead away, and he catches you, bears you down to the stage oh so gently. And you wake up and find yourself looking right into those blue eyes...

:drool: :censored:

Lol...here's what it'd probably look like from my point of view after Bono revives me...

okzfb

:faint:

:ohmy: this is turning into a "bono-fantasy" thread. :ohmy: won't be long before it gets x-rated.

lol i joked about this after seeing them on elevation. i was talking to the people who i went with about how he brought a girl up on stage and i was like "if that were me i'd faint" and then they suggested "then bono could do mouth to mouth on you........."

nuff said.

You know, I was going to say something about mouth-to-mouth, then I decided I better not. :wink:

glad to know Im not the only one that had a meltdown thinking about this stuff:wink:

I would so love to dance with bono to love and peace or else if it was a fast song. it could be the new bullfight:yes:
good excuse to put my hands all over him

but for slow....mmmmmmiracle drug
since for me. he IS a drug

OOTS & Miracle Drug are both beauties, girls, but I've got to go with the obvious romantic choice here - AM&AW. Guh! - Just to be thiiiis close to those blue eyes when he sings, "How can I hurt when I'm holding you?" !!!! :censored: :combust: :faint:

I'm already pretty warped, but I'm quite certain after THAT?! - I would never be right in my head again!!! :laugh:

BluRmGrl said:
OOTS & Miracle Drug are both beauties, girls, but I've got to go with the obvious romantic choice here - AM&AW. Guh! - Just to be thiiiis close to those blue eyes when he sings, "How can I hurt when I'm holding you?" !!!! :censored: :combust: :faint:

That is a great lyric, definitely. :)

Realistically, though, if I got pulled up on stage, I would be too hyper and excited to even notice the song. We could be slow dancing to "Numb" for all I would know. :wink:

Does anyone think it's possible that Bono will be dancing Fast Cars with a girl on stage? I mean like Mysterious Ways? I had a dream about it one of these nights. I don't remember much about it, just him dancing that song on stage.

I can’t stop listening to that song since I had that dream.
Funny, sensual and intriguing:

You should worry about the day
That the pain it goes away
You know I miss mine sometimes

I'd love to dance with Bono to "Fast Cars" as well, there'd definitely be some hip swinging very sexy movements going on :drool:

Especially if he was behind me belting out "I know these Fast Carrrrs" and then got close to my ear to whisper "will do me no good"

Oh Lawd! I would die (in the 17th century meaning of die :mac:)

ultrraviolette said:
I'd love to dance with Bono to "Fast Cars" as well, there'd definitely be some hip swinging very sexy movements going on :drool:

Especially if he was behind me belting out "I know these Fast Carrrrs" and then got close to my ear to whisper "will do me no good"

Oh Lawd! I would die (in the 17th century meaning of die :mac:)

You're killing me!

Back
Top Bottom