The new LOTR posters....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl91289 said:
Ummm...how did you guys see TTT if it's not coming out on DVD until Tuesday? Did it come out earlier in Endland and/or Europe or something? I can't wait until ROTK comes out! I'm already excited, and it doesn't come out for another 4 months. Maybe I should make a countdown...

I need a life

:lol: I didn't even know it wasn't supposed to come out yet. I just went to the video rental place and there it was. It was the VHS, though. I want to see the DVD with all the extras! :hyper:

with my 20% discount and price matching it to I think targets price I payed 11 bucks for mine....:drool: it was an offer I couldnt refuse.

sulawesigirl4 said:
*thud*

my boy is the main dude in the upcoming Return of the King. And do I want this poster or what????

rotkteaser_poster.jpg

This poster reminds me of the LOTR poster with Frodo on it two years ago, but instead of Frodo, it's Aragorn. I do say that Mortensen is better looking with the dark background.

I'm so bummed. Tickets go on sale next week for the LOTR movie marathon in theaters on Dec. 16. I'll be away on vacation next week and unable to order tickets. :(

I wanna go so bad!! :scream:

trilogy day

woohoo! got my trilogy tickets! anyone else in nyc going to this??

had to attached these viggo pics as well... my God, he is soooooooo hot!

Attachments

• viggo 1.jpg
    viggo 1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom