The Mysterious Ways Girl From Anaheim...And Any Other Fans Onstage Pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
No sleep last night. I'll be taking a nap now before getting back in the SJ GA line for tonight's show. UNBELIEVABLE experience last night...I'm still in shock. I promise to post my experience very soon. :happy:

I can't wait to hear about it. You are a lucky, lucky girl! Congrats!!

*Ally* said:
photos courtesy of Sicy! :)

Thank you.

I cant believe its you Alli! How freaking lucky can you get?? Twice in your life! :faint: How bout sharing him with the rest of us :p :wink:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
No sleep last night. I'll be taking a nap now before getting back in the SJ GA line for tonight's show. UNBELIEVABLE experience last night...I'm still in shock. I promise to post my experience very soon. :happy:

oh hooray!!! thank you ALLI, and CONGRATULATIONS on your awesome experience!!! i am looking forward to living vicariously through your story- again!!! :wink: :applaud:

Sicy said:

Thank you.

I cant believe its you Alli! How freaking lucky can you get?? Twice in your life! :faint: How bout sharing him with the rest of us :p :wink:

thanks again for the photos, Sicy! they were great! and YOU are incredibly lucky, too- front row in front of the edge!! wow! :)

I wish they didnt come out blurry.. but it was hard to hold the camera still and they were moving, etc etc.

Sicy said:
I wish they didnt come out blurry.. but it was hard to hold the camera still and they were moving, etc etc.

you got some fantastic shots, though! :up: i love people who take photos during the show- allows the rest of us to feel like we were there! thanks again... :)

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

Congratulations! :hyper:

I'm so glad it was:

a) A Pleban/Interferencer

b) not a stripper :wink:

But seriously, how awesome! I'm really happy for you :) :up: :rockon:

And thank you for the photos Sicy :bow:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

You are so lucky!! Wanna give me some luck??? lol

:happy:

kellyahern said:
fd7117b4.jpg

:evil:

don't worry, the polar bear catches her before she can get to Bono :lmao:

Priceless!! :lmao: :lmao:

Kelly, :bow:

karmic_postmark said:

And may I add that she is a very nice person too!
Oh my God, that is to cool!
Hopefully some of her Bono luck will rub off on me when we both do Seattle :D

you already have good bono luck, karmic! ;) but i do hope you get luckier!! good things DO happen to good people... :up:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
I swear I'm only in PLEBA because I was at the concert last night. :D

Nice job up there w/ Bono! I wish I had a camera to capture the look on your face when Bono was leading you up the ellipse. :D Congrats!

WOW!!!!! A Pleban makes it on stage!!! Can't wait to hear the story :drool:

and did she have a sign? it sounds like she had "tried" repeatedly but I'm not sure what that means, based on what's written hear. Alli hurry and post the story!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom