The Mysterious Ways Girl From Anaheim...And Any Other Fans Onstage Pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I think these are from the 10th, sorry Ally :reject:

24b94794.jpg

:faint:

Waaaait a minute... So, this is the same Alli from the "Angel in Sacramento" thread?

ttp://forum.interference.com/t100612.html

She got pulled up again? :ohmy: Wow! That's fantastic! :D

starsgoblue said:
Has anyone else watched the video of Iris dancing yet?! It's so cute! :cute: Bono is so sweet and encouraging and Iris was grooving! :happy:

IS IT MAY YET?! :scream:

the video is great, and that girl can DANCE! she looked phenomenal. :applaud:

*Ally* said:
thanks to bret6262, here's video of Iris dancing- she did a *fantastic* job!!! :up: and i love how larry looks over his shoulder at the end to smile at her... :)

http://s37. .com/d.aspx?id=2BJ2P2N0OICT11RJYMFQ2Q4MNE

just add " " between the 2 dots...

man, what i would give to have a dance w/ bono... :wink:

I can't get it to work..:sad: ..can someone pm ..the ..um..address to me?:uhoh:

Thanks and congrats to the girls who got to dance with Bono!!!

PLUS...he said their names...:sigh:....:yes:

Last edited:
hey billie-

you have to add "you send it" in the space between the 2 dots: NO SPACES, ALL ONE WORD!

hope it works for you! :)

so the B-man is into pulling chicks up again......I got my work cut out for me! Is there anyone who can DANCE that will be in the GA line for 5/9?!?! Please, I need help, really!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
so the B-man is into pulling chicks up again......I got my work cut out for me! Is there anyone who can DANCE that will be in the GA line for 5/9?!?! Please, I need help, really!

heehee... i'll be in chicago on the 9th, but don't have a ticket to the show (have 5/10 and 5/12). i think i might go to the box office and see if they release any on the 9th.

however, i really can't help with the dance moves! i *love* to dance, but think i'd look :crazy: if i tried that belly-dancing stuff! we need to ask iris for lessons! ;)

would love to meet some Pleba girls at the chicago shows, though! :up: i'm hoping bono gets another conga line onstage for the 10th... and that all the girls at the show get up there! :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Hey Ally....do you have to have GA for the 9th or are you looking for anything?

well, i'd prefer GA, but i *might* just want to get in the building! i have to talk to the friend i'm going with- she doesn't have tickets for the 9th either, so we'll have to coordinate. do you know of any available tickets??

Hey, Vertigo Gal, which Atl show are you gonna be at? I'll be behind the stage Sat night. I was soo relieved when I got those tickets after crapping out for the 1st show.

btw, Alli's husband posted in another thread; here's what he had to say! :)

"The unthinkable has happened. A smal miracle of sorts. My wife, Alli, was pulled up on stage to dance with Bono last night....while, this in and of itself, is ridiculous...the insane part is that the very last show we attended, in Sacramento 2001, she also was pulled up to dance with Bono.

The weirdest part is that we have followed U2 all over the U.S., and both times she was pulled up, it was in our hometown. We are both oringially from Sacramento, and now reside in the Bay Area. Simply bizarre.

It is truly a blessing when your single most passionate vice is matched with serendipity....I wish I could bring 50% of the passion Alli brings to U2 to anything in life. She was #4 in line at the San Jose show last night, came home at 2am (after attending the "tribute band" afterparty), only to be #14 in line at tonight's show. A bit crazy, but nothing short of admirable.

Thought I would post, since she is at the 2nd San Jose show right now, and I have just finished a 48 hour marathon with our 2 year old!!

"Where's mommy?", Aidan kept asking this weekend. "Well, Aidan, mommy is dreaming out loud and dancing with Bono."

Alli---I apologize for posting under your username....well, not really.

-Signed, Alli's husband"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom