The Mr Macphisto Society "Rides Again" *snicker*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
MacFisto reclines in the lounge intent on finishing the cosmopolitan she was working before all of the commotion began, upon taking a long sip, and glancing over the rim of the glass, she notices BonaPhisto has snuck into the room, and is sitting motionless in the corner...

She slowly approaches and as she does, notices Bona is sobbing softly to herself, MacFishto kneals before her, and gently places a reasurring hand on Bona's knee, and offers her a red silk hankey...

Bona: Thank you dah-ling
Macfishto: What is the matter dear? Silly question, I know what is the matter...forgive me dear, a better question would be, would a willing ear be of any use to you?

Bonaphisto: You know, I was considering crossing over for him... you know, switching sides... There's something in that Larry... a depth and a beauty that showed me that there has to be more to life than this. *gestures dismissively to her clothes and the overall glam* Mackey was only saying goodbye! And I tried so hard to resist him... he just kept coming on and on... he knows just how to get to me. *chuckles a little* He always has.
MacPhishto: Come, now dear...everything will be fine. Would you like another martini?
Bonaphisto: *waves the offer away* No... I've had enough to drink tonight... *her voice trails off wistfully*

*Larry, having heard the entire thing, enters suddenly and walks up to Bonaphisto. He wipes the tears off her face with his own tear-stained hands*

Bonaphisto: Larry, I'm sorry... *this is all she can manage to choke out before bursting into hard sobs again*
Larry: I know, love. I know. *he takes her in his arms and she continues to sob on his shoulder* I know this is going to be hard for you... but I'll help you.
*without warning, Larry reaches up and takes Bonaphisto's horns off. She trembles violently suddenly, and then goes limp in his arms. A bright white light consumes the entire room, and Bonaphisto is entirely enveloped in it. She falls to the floor in one limp heap and Larry rushes over to help her. She has changed, her white leather ensemble gone and replaced with a long white silk dress and her once blonde hair has brightened to an almost golden hue. She opens her eyes slowly and rises from the floor.*

*BluePhisto and MacPhisto, distracted by the sudden light, enter the room and see Bonaphisto standing there, glowing with radiant light. Her beauty has been enhanced tenthousand fold. MacPhisto's eyes widen momentarily. Larry kneels at her feet, looking up at her in awe and newfound love. Her glow dims and fades to almost nothing.*

BluePhisto: You haven't become... that's not an angel...
Bonaphisto: No, not an angel. Only human.
BluePhisto: Why not an angel, darling?
Bonaphisto: Ah, Bluey, dear. That's the thing. Angels and Devils can see and effect everything. Where is the adventure in that? Being human makes things so much more enjoyable. *she falls into Larry's waiting arms, and MacPhisto's eyes fall and he tightens his hold on Bluey.*

*Larry runs a hand across her face and for the first time, Bonaphisto experiences what it's like to FEEL. She jumps at the new sensation, then settles again.*

Bonaphisto: Is this what Love is like?
Larry: *smiles at her*
Bonaphisto: Well then you have a lot to teach me...
*Larry picks her up and carries her out to his Harley. MacPhisto's thoughts follow them back to Larry's waiting room, where Larry takes her inside and almost knowingly, winks and disappears inside. MacPhisto sighs and turns back to Bluey. They head back to his bedroom, and for now, all is peaceful.*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

MacFishto's head is reeling, trying to ponder on all of the things that have transpired this eveing...or is that reeling a side effect of the blow she suffered earlier in the night? Speaking of blow's to the head, she notices Arch-Angel Adam has made himself scarce...where could her new man of mystery be? And why can't she shake this feeling of longing she suddenly feels for him? After tonight, she needs to feel that calm and comfort that seemed to wash over her in their previous, albiet brief encounter...could he have slipped away without her notice? Without so much as a goodbye?

*the lounge is now deserted, with the exception of Moon and Edge*

*Edge eyes her mischeviously, and she flashes a devilishly naughty grin back*

Moon: you know what i want.

Edge: i think i do...

*he returns the grin, rises from his seat, and slinks across the room to Moon, immitating the "Phisto" air. she giggles. her giggling inspires a tickle fest and he tickles her till she can barely breathe. when they are both worn out, and pant to catch their breath...*

Moon: ok, let's do it...

*a huge smile spreads across his face, as he slowly and gently dims the lights. he pulls out some "mood music" and sets it to the record player...*

*Moon, unable to resist the desire any longer, leaps up from her seat, and flicks the switch to the disco ball as the song "Play That Funky Music" blares through the speakers and Moon and Edge boogie-oogie-oogie away!!*

[[[though the music is blaring, each wall in the limo comes equipped with sound-proof insulation, so the other couples and their *activities* are not disrupted by Moon and Edge's dance party]]]

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-22-2001).]

my DAAAAHlings....SO sorry to disrupt your happy party, dancing and {{{shudder}}} tickling and all...and who IS that strange little man with the beanie and goatee...mmm, Edge, you say? Yes, *quaint.*

Well nevermind...*waltzes in, spins around* just LOOK at this deeeeeelicious RED VELVET top that I found, it's divi--oh, so sorry Mac, darling...it's *enchanting!* It certainly does invite one to...touch, n'est pas? But be gentle, my darlings...oh, so gentle.
wink.gif
You know I bought this shirt specifically for that most glittering and MacPhistoesque of cities, Las Vegas...so please...pleeease...get down on your knees...and perhaps, if I'm in a gracious and tactile mood...ahhh, but I shan't give it all away, now shall I???
wink.gif
*chuckles seductively*

Ah well...back to your rituals of dancing and...er...tickling.

Darling BluePhisto, pass me that giant *dirty* martini over there, won't you?? *air kiss*

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Darling BluePhisto, pass me that giant *dirty* martini over there, won't you?? *air kiss*
*Discophisto looks down in confusion, in the semi gloom she has failed to notice that Bluephisto is not there to recieve the air kiss.*
Discophisto: Pity...Wherever can she be? And I with a new garment to show off to her. Ahhhh well, * Disco seats herself on the gold couch* Mackie darling, you really must try this new little drink I found, it's called "water" and it really is quite drole!
* Discophisto turns to regard Macphisto, but he is also absent*
Discophisto: Mackie? Where in the world is everybody tonight? Mackie darling has gone, Bluephisto is nowhere to be found, whatever could be the...* Discophisto stops mid sentance and arches a copper eyebrow* Ohhhhhhhh. Oh my.* She laughs in a low, throaty voice*.
Moonphisto: Yes, they have been *ahem* gone for quite some time, we haven't seen them for human days.
Discophisto: You don't saaaaaaaaaaaaay? Well, darling, you know our Macky...* She smirks into her cosmopolitan, her mind drifting*...Speaking of delightful things, who is your friend Moonie?
Moonphisto: Ahhh, this is The Edge. * Edge lounges beside Moonphisto on the other sofa* He quite enjoys it here, and I think he fits in splendidly!
* Edge is now wearing a smoking jacket over his tshirt and jeans and trying his best to be suave which translates into geeky and adoreable*
Edge: Well, hello my...* searches for the right word* Darling. You look very nice...No no, I can do better than that...just a sec...Oh okay. You look fabulous this evening * Edge breaks any semblance of smoothness by grinning like a little kid, very very proud of himself*.
Discophisto: * Delighted*Well, well, well. I am delighted to make your particular acquaintance darling. * She extends a manicured, bejewled hand to edge who grins and makes a production out of kissing it*.
* Discophisto's gaze moves up to the doorway where a slightly rumpled, flushed, but very happy looking, and bubbly Bluephisto enters wearing a large black silk robe*.
Bluephisto: Hello darlings! Discophisto, my dear! How splendid you look tonight, my goodness what a heavenly top, it really brings out your eyes dearest!* Air kisses Discophisto, who notices Bluephisto smells like Macphisto's cologne* Goodness, I have never been so thirsty, where has that pitcher of water gone to? Hello Moonie, Edge...*Turns to Edge in sudden realization* Edge dearest, have you eaten!? I hope Moonie here has taken good care of you, it is easy to forget to feed our human guests.
Edge:No no I've eaten thank you, Moonie has taken very good care of me.
Bluephisto: Very well then. * She starts to pour a champange glass of water for herself and downs it quickly and pours another*
Discophisto: * Looks at Moonie, smiles conspiratorially and then asks Bluephisto:*. Dearest, do you know where Macphisto is? I haven't seen him at all lately.
Bluephisto: *Wandering back to the couch with her water* Oh, yes. I believe he is sleeping right now.
*Discophisto and Moonphisto do a double take*
Discophisto: Bluey dear, Mackie is a phisto, he doesn't sleep .
Bluephisto: *With a faint smile, almost to herself* Oh yes he does, if he is tired enough...
* Bluephisto sinks back with a contented sigh into the sofa beside Discophisto, and drifts off with a dreamy look in her eye*
Discophisto: *Turning to Edge* Edge darling, may I call you darling? Of course I can, would you care for a martini? A dance? A stoli? A manicure? Anything?

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-24-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom