The most beautiful men thread - Even MORE beautiful men!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:
johnnydeppleather.jpg

you can never have too much Depp.....:drool:

:hmm:

It's been sneaking up on me, but I saw "Atonement" over the weekend, and I could get really attached to James McAvoy.

jmcavoy.jpg

WithOrWithOutE said:

YES. I love Brian. With all his attitude. :drool: I'm currently watching Queer As Folk on TV right now. It's all cut up but yeah I'm still loving it. Seriously hot.

Gary :drool:

Gale and Gary. You have good taste, girl. :wink:

I don't think I could watch Queer as Folk on regular TV, I bet they take out all the good stiff (ETA: stuff, sorry, Freudian slip) *clings to her DVDs*

flaming june said:

Gale and Gary. You have good taste, girl. :wink:

I don't think I could watch Queer as Folk on regular TV, I bet they take out all the good stiff (ETA: stuff, sorry, Freudian slip) *clings to her DVDs*

why thank you. You have excellent taste yourself :wink:

:lol:

Yeah I was thinking of buying the DVDs as a present to myself...my 21st b-day is coming up :shifty:

Some more Gary :D

smile061.jpg

love this pic

normal_f_huguier_rapho_05.jpg

:cute:

garyoldmandg.jpg

:drool:

WithOrWithOutE said:

I'm currently watching Queer As Folk on TV right now. It's all cut up but yeah I'm still loving it. Seriously hot.

Queer As Folk on TV?? Each episode must be about 12 minutes long if you take out all the "good stuff"! BTW, I like your new avi, WOWE!

zuropa_fit said:

Queer As Folk on TV?? Each episode must be about 12 minutes long if you take out all the "good stuff"! BTW, I like your new avi, WOWE!

:lol: seriously! Well really each episode is an hour long but I just know I'm missing all the good stuff :grumpy: I reeeealy need it on DVD :yes:

Thanks! I couldn't resist. :drool: And you can call me Amber :)

WithOrWithOutE said:

:lol: seriously! Well really each episode is an hour long but I just know I'm missing all the good stuff :grumpy: I reeeealy need it on DVD :yes:

Thanks! I couldn't resist. :drool: And you can call me Amber :)

Oh yeah, Amber! I get you and Adge and Bibs and a couple of the other 'teen plebans' mixed up and don't want to call anyone the wrong name! :reject:

Okay, I think it's time to post a few more screen caps of my "latest obsession" i.e. the lovely, fit and sexy Richard Armitage

As John Thornton from the BBC's historic drama, North and South, that's based on Elizabeth Gaskell's novel of the same name:-

John_Thornton_3.jpg

John_Thornton_4.jpg

John_Thornton_5.jpg

John_Thornton_7.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
And if as you needed any more reasons as to why I'm soooo enthralled with the very lovely Mr. Armitage then here's a few screen caps of his role as the very fit swimming instructor in the British TV series, the 5th season of Cold Feet:-

cap069.jpg

cap070.jpg

cap071.jpg

cap072.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom