The Lion King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, everyone! I just got back from seeing The Lion King at the IMAX. Hands-down, my favorite Disney movie! So good! They'd better release it on DVD like they did with Beauty and the Beast!

:wink: Just felt like sharing!!!

:heart:TIMON and PUMBAA:heart:

DIS65072.jpg

I saw it on Dec. 30... and I had forgotten just what a great movie it is! :yes:

I'm such a Disney freak... I have all kinds of Disney stuff from those *older* movies... B&TB, Aladdin, Lion King, etc.

I have this really cool Lion King throw with Simba on it... and I have a Simba cookie jar :cute:

:scratch: I know I gotta have more stuff... just can't think of it... all that stuff's packed away cuz my current place is so small. :sigh:

Did you see it in Dearborn Wertsie? Or is there another IMAX in Michigan? Did you see the cool LK bobble heads in the gift shop?

*pokes Jen*
Y'mean the IMAX at Celebration Cinema?
Y'mean the IMAX down the Beltline from Calvin?
Y'mean the IMAX near US?
Y'mean you didn't come visit? :sad:
*pretends you would know where we are*

:tongue: I kid, I kid.

:heart: Lion King :heart:

Ultraviolet Light said:
*pokes Jen*
Y'mean the IMAX at Celebration Cinema?
Y'mean the IMAX down the Beltline from Calvin?
Y'mean the IMAX near US?
Y'mean you didn't come visit? :sad:
*pretends you would know where we are*

:tongue: I kid, I kid.

:heart: Lion King :heart:

:hug: :wave: :yes: Yeah, the one by Calvin. We drove by the campus, and I waved to y'all! :happy:

erised said:
Did you see it in Dearborn Wertsie? Or is there another IMAX in Michigan? Did you see the cool LK bobble heads in the gift shop?

There's one in Grand Rapids too! Now if we could just get one up in the northern part of the state!!!

Oh, and Aladdin is coming to the IMAX next year! I wonder if they'll have The Little Mermaid or something after that. :hmm:

Oh I saw this on IMAX

and the play in London this past summer. :love:

Amazing effects, costumes, acting, drawing (in the movie).. yay! :up:

:hmm: I was just looking at the IMDB and apparently there is going to be a third Lion King movie. I still haven't seen the second because the straight-to-video movies, in my experience, have been nothing short of disappointing...BUT...There were quite a few good reviews of it there, and they have most of the same voice actors (Matthew Broderick...:heart: !!!). So I don't know...Have any of you seen the second one?

Back
Top Bottom