The Legend of U2 + any other comics and such

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cartoon146.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Huh, this frightens me almost as much as the Stay vid, because we climbed up to Siegessäule last November when we were in Berlin and it was...uh, a place called vertigo!:huh: I'm not usually scared of heights but up there my only thought was "MUST.GO.DOWN.NOW." The pics of me and my friend up there are hilarious, we look SO scared!! :laugh:

There are a lot of pictures by that artist, he's a Spanish fan I believe.

Personally, I think they go too far over the boundaries in which exaggeration becomes so unlike the subject that it bears very little recognition with what it's meant to depict, but to each their own.

The Sad Punk said:
There are a lot of pictures by that artist, he's a Spanish fan I believe.

Personally, I think they go too far over the boundaries in which exaggeration becomes so unlike the subject that it bears very little recognition with what it's meant to depict, but to each their own.

True, he is From Spain and many years ago I bought something from him through e-bay and he sent me a signed copy of one of his drawings along with my item..

I too think they are way exagerrated even for charactures, I can only imagain his work if he went more realistic, because he/she "does" have talent!

Back
Top Bottom