The I Love Brian Appreciation Tread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
3f979eca.jpg

Picture021.jpg

08377441.jpg

dd053.jpg

Woooo, Brian :rockon:

He was the first person we talked to when we arrived at Abbey Road.
Late Wednesday night he ws kind enough to bring my mum and Lisa2004 a cup of tea from inside the stuido :)

He also said if he saw Bono having a break he would tell him theres some more people to see him.
But he said it was highly doubtful that he would'nt come until the end of the evening.

He was very honest with the fans.

Anyone have a little background info on him? :hmm: I confess, I don't know anything about him other than what he looks like. Where's he from, etc.?

He is a really nice guy and would find this thread hilarious!! I'll take it with me to Dublin in a few weeks to show him, but as nice as he is he is no push over.

ha yeah.
lol i loved his answer to my question.

Me: So...how's edge looking?
Brian:...He's doing great.

Brian is the man!!

:cute: and his accent is cute.

Bono's Tart said:
He is a really nice guy and would find this thread hilarious!! I'll take it with me to Dublin in a few weeks to show him, but as nice as he is he is no push over.

ummmm, I made him blush. :giggle:

That would be great if you took it with I'm sure he would appreciate it!!!

Jeannieco said:
^^ Awww that's so sweet...
What the heck did you say to him that made him blush JC?:ohmy:

You got me all curious....

He is a cutie..... is he married?

Pssst Brian I'm available and I love Dublin, (and oh ya, your boss too!!!)

:drool:

:laugh:

When in Philly, I had gone over to him after we took a group picture and asked him if he could help me give something to Bono. Once I heard his accent I was like :drool:. I then turned around and said I like your accent and smiled and he said oh ah, thanks and turned red. :giggle: I did a double take and he gave me a nice smile back.

It is very fitting that U2's security is as down to earth and attentive like U2 is(are).
I am sure Brian would be delighted to see this thread.
Some U2 fans appreciate him LOTS!!!!
He took the time to come over and he certainly didn't have to.
Brian's got SOUL!! :heart: :cool:

JCOSTER said:

:laugh:

When in Philly, I had gone over to him after we took a group picture and asked him if he could help me give something to Bono. Once I heard his accent I was like :drool:. I then turned around and said I like your accent and smiled and he said oh ah, thanks and turned red. :giggle: I did a double take and he gave me a nice smile back.

Adorable...
I love Irish guys! The accent... and they are just so dang charming aren't they?:drool:

Back
Top Bottom