The hottest, sexiest pictures of Paul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Who has some really hot sexy steamy slobberlicious pics of Paul McGuinness, the hunk of all hunks??

After all, he puts the P in Pleba

Few remember Paul's early days as a Calvin Klein model.

wn94671.jpg

Originally posted by atikicat:

wn94671.jpg

Nooooooo!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Bono!
14.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

MY EYES!!!!!
From the neck down, the guy's a FOX!!! Who knew what those clothes were hiding!?!

You're right. On second thought...this is much better:

x623175.jpg

MY EYES!!!!!
From the neck down, the guy's a FOX!!! Who knew what those clothes were hiding!?!

You're right. On second thought...this is much better:

x623175.jpg
"]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/037/jK/8W/9V/x623175.jpg[/IMG][/url]

HOLY SHIT! I am laughing so hard right now that I have tears running down my face. This picture and the build up to this photo hands down was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Thank you so much!! I have been home from work all week because I have developed some kidney problems, this was the perfect comic relief.

holy shit!
that is one of the funniest things i've seen...as well as one of the most disturbing!

hope you're feeling ok missvelvetdress
smile.gif

Damn it SkeeK! When I clicked on this thread I thought you *had* some hot, sexy pictures of Paul for us to drool over! Don't tease me like that, it's just cruel.

wn94671.jpg

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! I seriously have NEVER laughed THAT hard before... I'm gonna be sore in the morning... my roommate was even laughing her ass off... Thank you, that was a much needed laugh.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Erm...LMAO!

all I can say is....*EEKY*

eek.gif

that's quite a sight

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

Every time I see that pic it gets more and more disturbing!!!

I much prefer this Paul:
00274357.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by Discoteque:
From the neck down, the guy's a FOX!!!

You rang?
smile.gif

Im glad at least someone thinks Ive got somethin goin for me LOL :p

(drags sorry and unfunny carcass out of PLEBA)

MY EYES!!

THEY BURN!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Paul is a very nice man and all, but he's just not PLEBA material. Even if he IS the 'P'

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Every time I see that pic it gets more and more disturbing!!!

I much prefer this Paul:
00274357.jpg

I giggle whenever I'm reminded that Bono is actually PAUL.

"She calls me 'baby'" -Bono, when asked if Ali calls him Paul or Bono or what?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Don't feel bad. I have no idea how to use Photoshop. I used LivePix 2.0 to do all those pics. It came as a free cd-rom with the computer when I bought it. Fortunately, it's quite easy to use...all you need to provide is a twisted imagination!

Really?? Ohh, I will try to get that program .
smile.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Where were you the day we had the phtoshop contest for my endoscopy pics??!!! This is brilliant!

MissVelvetDress:
Hope you're feeling better soon. They say that laughter is the best cure, so in case you missed it, here's something else to help you on your way. http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/014923.html[/qoute]
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/014923.html[/qoute][/b]

Sorry, I don't spend much time hanging out on Interference (as you can see by my number of posts in the past year). I guess I missed your contest. Here's a much-belated entry...for what it's worth:

Zs34395.jpg

That pics are really gooood???
*sigh*, I wish I could know how to use Photoshop so well...

Don't feel bad. I have no idea how to use Photoshop. I used LivePix 2.0 to do all those pics. It came as a free cd-rom with the computer when I bought it. Fortunately, it's quite easy to use...all you need to provide is a twisted imagination!

Back
Top Bottom