The heart goes on and on... to the Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by elizabeth:
carrie....i laughed so hard when i read your post. i love his neck, here, too

Elizabeth, I have a confession to make. I love their necks in the way you love adam's pants. The way Bono loves leather and Larry's girls love his sticks. I know those are drastic statements, but it's the truth. and that picture- that just is confirmation to me that not only does Adam support necklovers worldwide, he encourages them.
smile.gif

I know this is a little off topic but... I would of loved to see a picture of Bono with only the red t-shirt he has under his clever little leather jacket

I think Bono looks just gorgeous in red... too bad he doesn't wear that color often!

Feels good to see new pics... they all look great... can't wait for the Super Bowl!!! I'll try not to drink too much beer while watching it... or else by half-time I'll be kissing the screen saying:"I love you Bono!... I love heart shaped stage!... I love all!". I'm a very loving drunk... which can turn out to be humiliating.

why am I telling you this? Oh well...

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Elizabeth, I have a confession to make. I love their necks in the way you love adam's pants. The way Bono loves leather and Larry's girls love his sticks. I know those are drastic statements, but it's the truth. and that picture- that just is confirmation to me that not only does Adam support necklovers worldwide, he encourages them.
smile.gif

it is true....
that pose just FEEDS the obsession. by the way, i did not neglect to notice, oogle and covet the pants he is wearing in those pics. and i love his jacket, and shoes, and shirt.....i do love the shirt.
and the pants.
and the neck.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Imagine playing dodge ball with the boys??? I would lose because I would feel bad throwing the ball at them.

If Bono threw the ball at me, and it hit me I would just get all excited "Bono touched the ball, then the ball touched me, I am soooo lucky"

i got to touch a pick that adam held in his mouth. i wanted to lick it and pretend we had french kissed. but tattoo guy would not let me lick it.

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
LMAO... maybe Edge has some repressed childhood memories of being last picked in gym class...
biggrin.gif

aww. poor edgie. *sympathizes*

<----wants to tackle bono and his chicken legs... hey, he's pretty tasty!!!

this thread gives me the warm fuzzies.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by Melpop:
I know this is a little off topic but... I would of loved to see a picture of Bono with only the red t-shirt he has under his clever little leather jacket

I think Bono looks just gorgeous in red... too bad he doesn't wear that color often!

Bono is red is my favorite! He looks so great in it..... *thinks of Bono in PopMart*

------------------
You're talking, you walk
'Cause you can't refuse
Learning to walk
In those dancin' shoes

Originally posted by elizabeth:
i got to touch a pick that adam held in his mouth. i wanted to lick it and pretend we had french kissed. but tattoo guy would not let me lick it.

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
eek.gif

*is scandalized* LOL!!!!!!!!

you are not scandalized!! you faker!!! you know you would do the same thing with something by YOUR FAV guy.

wink.gif

Oh boy, I think I am enjoying this thread more than I will the half time show...

LOL WildHonee and mbi16
smile.gif

They do look good, so sorry I missed this live!

Who will be in the heart??

here is some info. I found on TV Guide Online about the halftime show. I am sure it is old news to most of you...

"And don't go wandering off at halftime---rock band U2, nominated for eight Grammys this year, is scheduled to provide the musical entertainment. ?It will be basically U2's show,? says Gregg Haglund, executive vice president of Clear Channel Entertainment. ?We've taken a lot of elements from their tour and we're replicating them on the field.?

oh as far as who is in the Heart, I read on Entertainment Tonight that there will be 3000 cast members who will be on the field acting as fans?!
confused.gif
I really wished they would have offered real U2 fans the chance to be on the field.
frown.gif

ROFLMAO!! This thread is soooo funny. I can't wait for the halftime show. Although I'll admit it, I would be watching the SuperBowl even without U2. ~Jen

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

oh as far as who is in the Heart, I read on Entertainment Tonight that there will be 3000 cast members who will be on the field acting as fans?!
confused.gif
I really wished they would have offered real U2 fans the chance to be on the field.
frown.gif

Why wouldn't they offer the positions to real fans? I think ET is not choosing it's words well. I really hope to find out where these people came from, because I think they are not what most people think of when they think of "cast members". I emailed @U2's Answer Guy.
biggrin.gif
Would people from New Orleans be in a position to know? Ehhh... This is bothering me!!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Why wouldn't they offer the positions to real fans? I think ET is not choosing it's words well. I really hope to find out where these people came from, because I think they are not what most people think of when they think of "cast members". I emailed @U2's Answer Guy.
biggrin.gif
Would people from New Orleans be in a position to know? Ehhh... This is bothering me!!

it is bothering me too. if you find out who these people are, please let me know. Correct me if I am wrong, but if these are actual fans and not "cast members" why wasn't there any informative messages on interference or u2.com or any u2 websites about this?
confused.gif

Originally posted by Melpop:
I'll try not to drink too much beer while watching it... or else by half-time I'll be kissing the screen saying:"I love you Bono!... I love heart shaped stage!... I love all!". I'm a very loving drunk... which can turn out to be humiliating.
why am I telling you this? Oh well...

*lol* Don't worry I have had moments like that too...

Red is a great color on Bono...mmmm yeah.

Those new pics are great ! I am missing them so much, I can't wait to tune in on Sunday.

Bono in red- think of the red shirt pic from Details- Yum!

About these pics:

capt.1012427417.super_bowl_music_xtg102.jpg

I don't like:

Bono's short hair
icon9.gif

Bono's dark lager beer colored shades
icon28.gif

Edges's ragged, unbedazzled jeans
icon13.gif

Edge's lame 70's jogging shoes
frown.gif

Larry and Adam's drab outfits
icon13.gif

Bring back Elevation!
icon40.gif

Not only do all my teams either not make it or lose in the playoffs, now this. *SOB* now I have to go to work all depressed.

This was my 800th post.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 01-31-2002).]

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Not only do all my teams either not make it or lose in the playoffs, now this. *SOB* now I have to go to work all depressed.

frown.gif
You don't like Bono's ball?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

I don't like:

Bono's short hair
icon9.gif

icon28.gif

icon13.gif

frown.gif

icon13.gif

Bring back Elevation!
icon40.gif

bono's hair is short? doesn't look that much shorter to me. i don't like the shades, either. don't like edge's jacket. love bono's jacket and i like both larry and adam's outfits. (larry's shirt is devine, though i hope he's not taking after bono with the black thing.)

i like bono's BALLS.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by madonna's child:
bono's hair is short? doesn't look that much shorter to me. i don't like the shades, either. don't like edge's jacket. love bono's jacket and i like both larry and adam's outfits. (larry's shirt is devine, though i hope he's not taking after bono with the black thing.)

i like bono's BALLS.

Look at how short it is here. Used to come all the way down his neck.

capt.1012426763.super_bowl_music_xtg101.jpg

I like it longer and always hope he'll grow it long enough for a ponytail. I don't like to see it getting shorter instead of longer but at least he still has hair!

Edge's jeans look like a poor person's who wore them off stepping on them (like me!)

I do like Bono's BALLS.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 01-31-2002).]

I don't like:

Bono's short hair
icon13.gif

frown.gif

icon13.gif

Bring back Elevation!
icon40.gif

(oops sorry accidently erased some of your smilies!)

Edge has always worn those adorable converse sneaks!! Even during Elevation
smile.gif

I don't like Larry's shirt either- but I'll admit I'm not just lookin at his shirt (yum @ the arms)

Bono in WHITE is what gets me! bahhhh!!

mbi lol @ that conversation between bono & edge- it uncannily sounds like the conversation that happens every time I watch football.
tongue.gif

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

You girls are crazy. Bono's hair looks adorable. I love it that lenght. I think that Edge's jeans look really cute. It is nice to see him dressed like a normal person. Larry's outfit is very sexy, and I think that Adam looks incredible!!

Bono is wearing a red shirt, my favorite. I looooove the jacket. Sexy Dadadadada!!!

"Why wouldn't they offer the positions to real fans? I think ET is not choosing it's words well. I really hope to find out where these people came from, because I think they are not what most people think of when they think of "cast members". "

frown.gif
If the Bears could have held their line I would be in that heart dammit! *crying* My uncle is the man and I would have been golden.
frown.gif

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Look at how short it is here. Used to come all the way down his neck.

capt.1012426763.super_bowl_music_xtg101.jpg

I like it longer and always hope he'll grow it long enough for a ponytail. I don't like to see it getting shorter instead of longer but at least he still has hair!

Edge's jeans look like a poor person's who wore them off stepping on them (like me!)

I do like Bono's BALLS.

yeah, i guess he did get a hair cut. but if that prevents another mullet invasion, then it's okay with me. (not a fan of the mullet.) but i looooove the black and white jacket.

<---still loves bono's BALLS.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

Love,
Emily

Well, my Mother said, after seeing some clips on TV, that Bono looked really great.
smile.gif

They all look great-and Larry stood there w/ his arms folded staring at the floor most of the time-he just hates those things, I'm sure.

That's one reason why I just love him.
icon35.gif

But, as usual, Larry and Adam said nothing.
frown.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

But, as usual, Larry and Adam said nothing.
frown.gif

this is where you're wrong Gina babe.

Adam's neck picture speaks VOLUMES to me!
biggrin.gif
*SIGH*
icon17.gif
icon35.gif

with the rhythm section, it's all about BODY language
biggrin.gif

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam