The Happy thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
I've been in and out of my email for the past hour. There's nothing right now and the ones I've gotten are have been from people I know.

why don't you post your email and I'll email you from my aol account. I'd rather not post that email here.

Okay. I got an Undelivired Mail Return deal.

Here's my e-mail: clarog@terra.com.br

Just send me an e-mail and I'll do it again.

ylimeU2 said:
I love Baby Edge, but this one just gives me uncontrolable giggles. :lmao:

edgesexy.jpg
Gotta love the pants:wink:

ok I got it!

thanks! :hug:

It went into my spam folder because it was an attachment from an email address it didn't recognize. I responded to your email.

I'll post something tomorrow once I have time to let them all load and see what's been posted. :)

TheWho4Life said:
u2_2.jpg

Thier lips(with the exception of Bono) are very shiny in this one lol! I wonder if they used lip gloss, lol! I hope, if they did, thye used that yummy kind that tastes good! Strawberry flavored... that would be be good, ooo and smells good too, incact I have that flavor right next to me! hehe!
Ok, I'm just gonna stop now:|

That's more heavily made up than I've ever seen them, except of course when Bono was MacPhisto;) They've got a lot of foundation on, almost like actor's greasepaint. But they all look great! :drool:

Here's wolfy's attachment :love:

brownshirt.jpg

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool:
*hyperventilates*

Has anyone else been having trouble with Photobucket the last couple days? Every time I try to save a pic (like this one!!!) it tells me "website not responding". :rant: :angry: :banghead: I can post my pics from there, but can't add any! GRRRRRR!

Edgespet said:

Has anyone else been having trouble with Photobucket the last couple days? Every time I try to save a pic (like this one!!!) it tells me "website not responding". :rant: :angry: :banghead: I can post my pics from there, but can't add any! GRRRRRR!

I don't have photobucket, but I think so. There are 2 threads on photobucket in PLEBANs and one in forum help. Sometimes services go down for a day or two, it happens with mine too. :grumpy:

Smiley pics from earlier this year with a (cute) Belgian fan:)

fansmile-vi.jpg

U2dag_043-vi.jpg

U2dag_050-vi.jpg

guess what? No Larry :shrug:

Last edited:
New pics! :applaud: Thanks U2kitten! And your right, that is a cute Belgian fan, standing next to cute Edge. It's too much for me at one time.

Larry, where for out thou Larry? (Sorry, I went to the dentist today, medication still not worn off).

does anybody have the pic of baby edge and he's lookin in the camera and um.. i dont know smiling(no teeth showing)and i guess what he's doin is makin a funny face. I dont know how to explain the pic:(
But its so cute! And i dont have it saved and i cant find it anywhere!
Isnt funny how you can see somethin all the time when youre not lookin for it but when you start to look for it you cant find it anywhere? GGRR!

Back
Top Bottom