the guys houses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love my house.... four bedroom ranch....I'm told they're hard to come by.

Bibien said:
Here's another one of Adam's house:
471pe8i.jpg

Wow! I've only seen a couple aerial photos, but not this close, how pretty all the landscaping.

Hehehe I'd have a farm going if I had that much area...or a small golfcourse. No more paying green fees. :)

wow Larry has a huge house! I would've never expected that!
Love Adams property!

Amy, they bought the two houses in France together, and in fact, when they're in france, they switch houses every week :wink:

that isn't a joke!

and yes Tps, they live next door in Dubby too!

^^ That is adorable ey...I love when Edge was talking about when they bought the houses in U2 by U2, and he says that Bono called it their 'Summer of Love'. Isn't that cute?! :heart:

Slopsy said:
^^ That is adorable ey...I love when Edge was talking about when they bought the houses in U2 by U2, and he says that Bono called it their 'Summer of Love'. Isn't that cute?! :heart:

:ohmy:

:drool:

That is gorgeous! I love how close they are...how close they ALL are, i think its one of my favourite things about u2, the closeness and the bond they all share :cute:

Slopsy said:
^^ :ohmy: what a pretty house!!

It is a very pretty house and not in what would be considered the "super rich" area of Malibu. Expensive for sure, but not ultra-exclusive.

It's not even on the ocean, it's actually in a fairly modest (by Malibu standards) neighborhood.

That would be a little difficult to get a picture of an apartment... unless they're in the apartment...

Wouldn't it? :eyebrow:

kennerado said:
Its the same building that Lennon's apartment was in.

The Dakota. Central Park and W 72nd. (I'm a John Lennon nerd.)

Here's a Wikipedia link for more information:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dakota

... and a list of the famous residents:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dakota#Famous_residents

(I don't have enough posts to directly link.)

Bono's American Wife said:

It is a very pretty house and not in what would be considered the "super rich" area of Malibu. Expensive for sure, but not ultra-exclusive.

It's not even on the ocean, it's actually in a fairly modest (by Malibu standards) neighborhood.

his house doesn't need to be on the ocean. The view he has of the ocean is so beautiful! :love: He must like to live in hilly areas. Both his Dublin and Malibu neighborhoods have crazy hills :crack: I never did see his house in Dublin but if it's by Bono's then I could have passed it. :hmm:

kennerado said:
Its the same building that Lennon's apartment was in.

It's definitely NOT the same building. There is no connection, except that it's in the same city, on Central Park.
Lennon lived in the Dakota.
Bono used to live in the Eldorado. Now he lives in the San Remo.

The El Dorado:
eldorado_05.jpg

The San Remo:
san_remo_06oct.jpg

He owns the top two floors of the tower that is on the right side of the picture.

biff said:

It's definitely NOT the same building. There is no connection, except that it's in the same city, on Central Park.

The El Dorado:
eldorado_05.jpg

The San Remo:
san_remo_06oct.jpg

He owns the top two floors of the tower that is on the right side of the picture.

Thanks!
He surely has a beautiful view from there... :)

biff said:

The El Dorado:
eldorado_05.jpg

The San Remo:
san_remo_06oct.jpg

wow he sure has a nice view of the city there!

Back
Top Bottom