The Ground Beneath Her Feet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

valvenus8

Acrobat
I love that song! I especially like it when just Bono and The Edge sing it acustic.
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

After I read this post, I quickly downloaded the song, it is beautiful. Thanks girls!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Discoteque:

"Night and Day" is another one of those that I have a hard time getting out of my head, too...very intense obsessive lyrics!
smile.gif

disco

That song should be the official song of PLEBA. lol

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
That song should be the official song of PLEBA. lol

LOL!! I love that song!! Also, the vid for "TGBHF" is beautiful! I love that song as well!!!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Hey girls. I kind of ignored this song before, but I was just on U2.com and I watched the video for "The Ground Beneath Her Feet." All I have to say is WOW. The song is just absolutely incredible and the video is really really moving.
eek.gif
eek.gif
If you haven't watched it, go to U2.com and watch it... it's under Exclusives. I was almost in tears... call me a little overreactive, but it's absolutely amazing.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

yeah, they're both amazing, Bonavoix, that song gets under your skin...I've found myself singing/humming it to myself many times and haven't even known I've been doing it!
smile.gif
(U2 songs, I've noticed, do that to me)

I *love* the lyrics, but was surprised to learn that Salman Rushdie actually wrote them, not Bono!

"Night and Day" is another one of those that I have a hard time getting out of my head, too...very intense obsessive lyrics!
smile.gif

disco

Ohh, I love that song. It hit me immediatly the first time I heard it. I love Bono?s voice in it.

And when I for the first time heard it live, at the second show in Stockholm, after have seen seven concerts without it, wishing every time for them to play it. You should have seen me. My eyes just didn't tear up, Oh my God, I was crying hard. I still do every time I hear it, it just has THAT...

*runs over to watch the video*

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

Back
Top Bottom