The Gerry thread...continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For you Gerry ladies!!
gerard_butler_2.jpg

Whoaahhh, is this Gerry??? I did a google search, and my god....nearly fell off my seat!
sept.jpg

yay!!! that one is a favorite of mine too mrs. darcy. her are some in better quality of the same pose!

is_10220243.jpg

is_10220238.jpg

is_10220239.jpg

Last edited:
Yay, new Gerry thread!!

There are big versions of this picture on GB.net, here's a small one from my Photobucket. It's my current wallpaper. :love:

Gerrytree.jpg

Some stranger at work said "I know who that is!!"
"Oh really?" I expected them to say, "Gerry Butler!"
"It's your boyfriend!!"

Without missing a beat, I said. "Yeah!"
They said "He looks like a great guy."
"Oh, he really is."

I am so lame. :laugh: But I thought it was funny at the time. People keep asking me if he is. I think my crazy coworker might still think I'm marrying him.

Too cute! I love that he smiles in the press conference photos. He looks so scowly in the photo shoots, when he's really so sweet and goofy!

fourseasons13.jpg

Last edited:
AvsGirl41 said:
Yay, new Gerry thread!!

Some stranger at work said "I know who that is!!"
"Oh really?" I expected them to say, "Gerry Butler!"
"It's your boyfriend!!"

Without missing a beat, I said. "Yeah!"
They said "He looks like a great guy."
"Oh, he really is."

I am so lame. :laugh: But I thought it was funny at the time. People keep asking me if he is. I think my crazy coworker might still think I'm marrying him.

hahaha. thats cute. it's halarious that you played along! hopefully your fib doesnt get too out of control. :lol:

Ha ha, don't think that didn't occur to me, zooperson! Suddenly I pictured the person coming in again and again to sneak a peek at my "boyfriend" and continue to ask questions. I'd start to lose touch with reality pretty quick. :yikes:

For awhile, I could string them along but it would inevitably collapse. Or they'd turn on Jay Leno some night and there he'd be...

Already it was getting hard, they wanted to know if he was "an outdoorsman" and I was like "Uhh...no? Yeah, we were just at a park or something." :reject:

AvsGirl41 said:
Ha ha, don't think that didn't occur to me, zooperson! Suddenly I pictured the person coming in again and again to sneak a peek at my "boyfriend" and continue to ask questions. I'd start to lose touch with reality pretty quick. :yikes:

For awhile, I could string them along but it would inevitably collapse. Or they'd turn on Jay Leno some night and there he'd be...

Already it was getting hard, they wanted to know if he was "an outdoorsman" and I was like "Uhh...no? Yeah, we were just at a park or something." :reject:

LOL!!! :lmao: ! as long as you dont start to believe yourself i think you should be safe!

U2democrat said:
OK ladies, here continues the drooling over Gerry! :drool::drool:

Oh, U2Democrat - THANK YOU!!!!

I have seen Phantom 3 times now - Oh Lord! That man is stunning!!!!!!! :drool: :heart: :drool:

Thanks for the thread!

If you ever want to Phantom/Gerry chat, feel free to e-mail me :) ramonaq93@yahoo.com

Love and Peace,

Jenny (HowthGirl)

Ok, U2Democrat - I need to add onto my previous post. I have been going through the threads and saw some of your comments about John Kerry and John Edwards. See - Kerry, Edwards, Gerry, Phantom, U2 - Girl, we have GOT to talk!

One of the highlights of my rather complicated year 2004 was when I got to shake John Kerry's hand at one of the many rallies I went to...it was a beautiful moment that I treasure...it came shortly before the crushing awfullness of the election :(:(:(

See, so I desperately NEEDED a U2 album, then Phantom, now the U2 tour to help me cope with the miserable political climate!

And I am just going to say again - DAMN, Gerry Butler is a fantasically hot, beautiful, sexy man!

Feel free to e-mail me anytime - sounds like we have much to have fun chatting about :):)

Have a great evening!

Love and Peace,

Jenny (HowthGirl)
ramonaq93@yahoo.com

U2democrat said:
[B

I'll be sure to drop you a line! :up:

We need more new Gerry pics but gerardbutler.net isn't letting us link anymore! :mad: [/B]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:madspit: :sad: :( :mad:

Why no more link? WHY????

Need.Gerry. Fix.Often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

Yes, definitely e-mail me!

I look forward to chatting with you! :)

Love,

Jenny (HowthGirl)

no prob :wink: we all need our gerry fix. maybe ill post some more later tonight but i am drowning in homework right now! anyone know what a "pet molecule" project is? its for chemistry and its grueling :huh: plus trig homework.

okay just one:
gerrylaughing.jpg

wow that took way to long. i gotta hit the books!:ohmy: and then the U2 episode of the simpsons is on at 7:30!:wink:

zooperson said:
no prob :wink: we all need our gerry fix. maybe ill post some more later tonight but i am drowning in homework right now! anyone know what a "pet molecule" project is? its for chemistry and its grueling :huh: plus trig homework.

wow that took way to long. i gotta hit the books!:ohmy: and then the U2 episode of the simpsons is on at 7:30!:wink:

Thank You!!! You Rock!!!! :rockon:

Ugh! Chemistry - I hated chemistry. I do not know about a pet molecule - though I suspect it is not something as cute as its name implies! Our Chem teacher in high school was always on and on about "methyl ethyl ketones"????? You are very brave with taking Trig. Trig was waaaay beyond my capabilities! The numbers and formulas and I never could agree.

Thank you for taking the time in your study hours to post Gerry pix for all of us droolers here :) :drool:

Good luck and Hang in there! Summer vacation gets closer every day! :):wave:

Love and Peace,

Jenny

Back
Top Bottom