The Gerry thread...continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have fun at the fundraiser!!! seen the phantom twice in two days. great local video store rents movies a couple days early.

This is not good news girlies, I'm new to all of this and I am finding myself in this site daily (which seems tame compared to some of you lot!).

My hubby is getting starting to wonder what I'm up to and I've started deleting my toolbar history!

Me thinks I will be divorced before the summer!! He ho but the Gerry pics are mighty fine.......

I liked him as Dracula too, but this is the only pic I can find and it's not the best.

110989b2.jpg

Welcome Oby!! :wave:
I'm insanely addicted!!! I'm in here throughout my work day!! My husband really doesn't know how often I'm in here. :shifty: I don't have a computer at home so I indulge during *cough* work hours.

I have so much fun. Everyone keeps me entertained. I really couldn't make it through the day without the blue crack.

Sweetie, if you haven't opened it yet, you could exchange it. The special edition is the only one that has extra scenes. You need extra Gerry!

I haven't taken it out of the box so I don't know, they still put them in those cardboard boxes. I think it does say 2 disc special edition on it, so it must be :der:

Shoot I got the widescreen too, is that all the special edition is available in? Hopefully just like every other WS I can change that on my player. I don't like widescreen.

Last edited:
Yeah, widescreen only works well if you have a giant tv. I do, so I like it, but there's no point otherwise.

My mom is still annoyed that we talked her out of the widescreen Braveheart back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom