The Gerry thread...continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I put that happy picture as my new wallpaper. :heart:

Yes, his only flaw is his smoking--and it's not that he smokes, persay, it's that he smokes SO much. :(

We have to perform an intervention and lock him up for many weeks so that he sweats it out of his system, a'la Trainspotting!

U2democrat said:
:evil:

PLEBAn field trip! We're off to kidnap Gerry!!

Cool! Let's go! :hyper:

It's only in the interest of human charity - we are going to SAVE him from himself. It is not for our own pleas... satisfac...it is not for our own interests - it is for GERRY's own good!

That is all that matters. So we simply MUST sacrifice ourselves to the cause! It is the right thing to do, after all! :wink:

Prayers are answered! I found hot pics from a different Gerry site!

clean4%20copy.jpg

clean5%20copy.jpg

Gerard_Butler2_2.jpg

Gerard_Butler1dw_2.jpg

14%7E3.jpg

bad gerry! bad! :shame:

:drool:

i think it goes nation wide on the 22nd of april but im not 100% on that! i hope so! great pics! :drool: the one with the "saints" on the back is one of my favs.

as for this field trip, do i need to get a permission slip sighned or anything? :wink:

sweetie said:
Oh wow! Have to get it!!! Oh..the part when he sings Music of the Night! :drool:

Although I wished that the choreography for Point of no return was sexier. I had a completely different scene in my mind. :drool:

OMG - Music of the Night! :combust:

Now, I find Point of No Return to be veeery sexy :drool:

But, it'd be very cool to know what you visualize instead!

(Can it be printed here? :wink:)

HowthGirl said:

OMG - Music of the Night! :combust:

Now, I find Point of No Return to be veeery sexy :drool:

But, it'd be very cool to know what you visualize instead!

(Can it be printed here? :wink:)

Hee hee. I was visualize just a bit more...er....contact! In the movie they step away from each other and walk up the steps to the upper level. I pictured it differently. In the musical, the Phantom has his hands all over her as he's singing.

sweetie said:

Hee hee. I was visualize just a bit more...er....contact! In the movie they step away from each other and walk up the steps to the upper level. I pictured it differently. In the musical, the Phantom has his hands all over her as he's singing.

Ooooh yeah! More contact is gooooooood! ::heart:

Yes! I love the stage version, too!!! :):):)

You are right - On the stage, in fact as she is singing, she goes behind him as he is sitting and is kind of holding up his arms and she runs her hands up them and then over his chest

See - now if I were Emmy Rossum I would have lobbied strongly for that opportunity!! :wink:

But I do love in the film how he grabs her and whirls her around with his hands against her throat and her collarbone...

Whew! Is it getting warm in here?????

I might have to climb into my freezer!

HowthGirl said:
You are right - On the stage, in fact as she is singing, she goes behind him as he is sitting and is kind of holding up his arms and she runs her hands up them and then over his chest

Yes!!! I remember that..:drool:

HowthGirl said:
But I do love in the film how he grabs her and whirls her around with his hands against her throat and her collarbone...

I only saw the movie once :( So I will have to examine that part closely when I get the DVD.

Which tour/stage productions did you see?

Is this too much off topic? I always love to talk about Phantom :)

Would it be ok to ask for your e-mail?

Love and Peace,

Jenny (HowthGirl)

Back
Top Bottom