The future of the human race depends on you and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would carry on the human race with you?

• Edge

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Larry

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Adam

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Bono

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Alrighty, here's the deal:

You are the last woman on Earth, and the future of the human race depends on you and one of the members of U2.
The question is, who do you pick in order to create the best off-spring possible. Forget about your lust here and use reasoning............

:edge:Edge so that the next generation would be super smart.

:larry: Larry so the off-spring would be physically superior.

:adam: Adam so they would have .....well....um........they would be sure to reproduce in the future *you know, because they are well endowed*

or

:bono: Bono so the future generations would be sympathetic towards humanity and would practice non-violence <---------I was reaching on that one, I had trouble with him.

Here's my opinion- although I :heart: Bono, I would go with either Edge or Larry :yes:

I pick Larry of course! Start out the human race with some good strong genes.....not to mention that if it was Larry you would probably end up with the largest number of offspring (if you know what I mean :sexywink: ). All I can say is that we're going to have some awfully pale children (i have the same coloring as Larry)....better break out the sunscreen.

Bono.

While Edge seems to be the most fertile member of the band, I think Bono and I would make nice babies together. :D

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Alrighty, here's the deal:

You are the last woman on Earth, and the future of the human race depends on you and one of the members of U2.
The question is, who do you pick in order to create the best off-spring possible. Forget about your lust here and use reasoning............

screw that!
ADAM!

innuendo = unintentional but still relevent :lol:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

:bono: Bono so the future generations would be sympathetic towards humanity and would practice non-violence <---------I was reaching on that one, I had trouble with him.

Bono...because he is so caring and considerate of others...what nice traits to pass on!

However...I fear that my bitchy streak might cancel that all out. :D

ILuvLarryMullen said:
not to mention that if it was Larry you would probably end up with the largest number of offspring (if you know what I mean :sexywink: )

:lol: :yes:

Keep this in mind: survival of the fittest... and Larry is very fit. Besides, it would be a moobyful world! Plus he and I could make some beautiful (though definitely short) babies together... :D

Last edited:
Bono, because the world needs humanitarians and peacemakers. I've got a couple of brothers who are very, very good at science and technology, so I guess there's a possiblity I could be carrying recessive genes in that area even though I suck at that kind of thing myself. And Bono has four kids already, so we know he's, uh, capable that way. So Bono is the logical choice as far as I'm concerned. Then of course there would be the (ahem!) fringe benefits.

:macdevil:

Re: Re: The future of the human race depends on you and U2

Bonochick said:

Bono...because he is so caring and considerate of others...what nice traits to pass on!

However...I fear that my bitchy streak might cancel that all out. :D

Ditto for me. :heart: :heart: :macdevil: :evil: :silent: :censored:

i want beauty and kindness in the world.and i want the world to sing.i want the world to love.i want the world to be able to be the fly.and macphisto.i want :bono: .

madonna's child said:
Bono.

While Edge seems to be the most fertile member of the band, I think Bono and I would make nice babies together. :D

:laugh: I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY MOOFIN!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
[B:adam: Adam so they would have .....well....um........they would be sure to reproduce in the future *you know, because they are well endowed*[/B]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My choice: Bono. :sexywink: Won't tell you why... :D

grrrrr
I cant choose. Maybe if I make a super U2 guy with all the characteristics af the band member that's who i'll choose.
Larry's body, Adam's..well...you know..., Edge IQ, Bono's political thingy in his brain.

RavenStar said:
grrrrr
I cant choose. Maybe if I make a super U2 guy with all the characteristics af the band member that's who i'll choose.
Larry's body, Adam's..well...you know..., Edge IQ, Bono's political thingy in his brain.
Wow, that is a brilliant thought......taking all four guys together........:tongue: :) :D

AdamsMango said:
Adam. He is all around wonderful. They will be smart, caring, sensitive, and have a big penis! :lol:
And what when there'll be also girls under your children? :eyebrow: :scratch: :lol:

Queen Betty said:
I didn't read your message when I first clicked on this thread, BOOMCHA, so I just went ahead and voted for Larry out of lust. Oh, well... :D

Well gosh, you should be placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, now shouldn't you?:shame: :D

Back
Top Bottom