The future of the human race depends on you and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would carry on the human race with you?

• Edge

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Larry

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Adam

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Bono

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
Based on pure lust, I would say Adam or Larry, but based on more, um, rational considerations, I would pick Bono (please forgive me, Adam - you know I wuv u!) because the world needs more people like him, plain and simple. Not that the other guys aren't caring individuals, but Bono just takes it to the next level.

Hey, can I make babies with Bono, but still shag Adam on the side? What do you mean I can't have my cake and eat it too? :sexywink:

U2Soul said:

Hey, can I make babies with Bono, but still shag Adam on the side? What do you mean I can't have my cake and eat it too? :sexywink:

No, No BABY MAKIN' WITH BONO IF YOU WANT ADAM TOO:shame:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

BULLS BLOOD??!?
WTF???!!!?!?!
:shocked: :eek: :barf: :confused: :shifty: :shifty: :eek:
The reason why Larry's looking like a pretty teenager. Flanagan told it. :yes:

I don't believe it though. :wink:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

That's weird.
It makes me want to :barf:
There's always a dark site to beauty, my dear. :mac:

Now don't let us think about Bono's chest hair and why it is so furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :drool:............*thinks on it* :crack: :yuck:

Well, if Flanagan said it, it must be true! I doubt bull's blood has anything to do with Larry's prolonged look of youth. :D Larry also does exercises to help the muscles around that prolapsed disk to support what the disk can't. As for Bono's chest hair... well, his dad and brother don't have any. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom