The Frictionary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
I like to call Echo's PLEBA glossary the Frictionary. To go along with the Frottage Cottage, of course.

Anyway....I check the Frictionary every so often, and OBSERVE, ppl, how I have become a charicature of myself by monopolizing the glossary. And I can't spell, either:

*snorts* Most people spray coffee all over their screen when they read something funny.
But, always one to upstage, Mona is forever laughing so hard at scandalous posts, she *snorts (insert food/drink here) into her brain*

Baste What Mona wants to do to ScottPhisto....and Bono......and Larry Mullen Jr.

Bon Jovi Soap Caddy A conversation between Echo and Mona resulted in a brainstroming session for Bon Jovi merchandise.
ANNOUNCER: Now! For a limited time! You too (get it?) can own the Bon Jovi Soap Caddy!
The Bon Jovi footie pajamas!
The Bon Jovi toothbrush!
The Bon Jovi talking wristwatch!
The Bon Jovi wrapping paper!
The Bon Jovi rock tumbler!

Bono's Suggestive Noises An ongoing discussion of various sexy noises and provacative lyrics that Bono provides us with on a near constant basis. Examples include:
-The moaning in "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me."
-The whispered "I wanna suck you" in "If You Wear That Velvet Dress."
-The last five seconds of "Big Girls Are Best."
Mona came up with the first list, and various PLEBAcites have contributed lyrics and created actual WAV file "remixes" of Bono's frequent panting and growling.

Cranberry sauce Only the canned kind, with the little ridges, is allowed.

Hot Slice o' Piety Mona was subjected to a lecture on the importance of Piety.
Being Mona, she responded, "Hey, Bono's holy! He's one hot slice o' piety!"

Defile What PLEBA girls want to do to one (or more!) of the lads.

Hot pockets Something Edge has.
Not only are Edge's jeans quite bedazzled as of late, he often has things sewn on the back pockets (for example, an American flag patch). This practice is not uncommon but in Edge's case serves only to draw attention to his fabulous hindquarters.

Screw Edge likes to do it.
As in, with a power drill! What are you people, sick or something?
Read the scripts for more information.

Now I'm starvin' What Mona says whenever anyone mentions food.
Or the incredible edible Edge.
Don't ask.

Recockulous Absurd.
Just look at it for a second if you don't get it.

And I just love this one:
Oblivion The second page. Where all good PLEBA threads go to die.

I advise you all to check out the glossary every few days. It CHANGES!! It's cool to see how PLEBA is becoming a culture with its own language and customs! lol

http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Echo is my hero. Just like Enrique Iglesias....except I dont' think she has a scary mole on her face that moves and mutates and changes color....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Those of you that haven't been there in a while will want to check out the latest entries, in addition to the ones Mona mentioned:

*bump*
EYKIW
Gee-tar
Screw
Vintage Boy
Racken Frackem
Larry Von Mullen

Enjoy!

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

LMAO!

Call me slow girls... but I finally found the "Gratitious Crotch shot" today... holy slow mo momma! *rrrreow*

Oh yeah, Frictionary?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world.
My girl, ignore their cold words.
The song of your heart's so true, the sai is a way for you.
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world, my girl.

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 11-29-2001).]

"EYKIW: Stands for Everything You Know is Wrong.
EYKIW is the other major message board hosted by Interference.com. It's official purpose is general U2 discussion.

While EYKIW has their own cliques, inside jokes, and hysteria, those who frequent the board tend to look down on PLEBA for being just a bunch of hormonal women."

"PLEBA: Stands for "Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono, and Adam." Dedicated to Our Boys, plus their manager.
PLEBA is a forum hosted by interference.com which is the unofficial outlet for the raging hormones of female U2 fans."

~~~~~~~~~~~

You say that they look down at you for being just a bunch of horomonal women, but then you admit that you are anyway, so what does it matter?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Well if we're gonna have this one:

Larry Von Mullen
[/B]

We should add:

- Big shiny idiot (Mackie's epithet to the Fly)

and maybe even:

- He's gonna blow! (Edge's impending combustion from Blushitosis)
- Vip it good! (Larry von Mullen keeping everyone in line, ja?)

Even if they were only used once. Why? Cos they're freakin hiliarous, that's why!

Und vie must I alvays say "Larry von Mullen" vis a German accent, ja?!

Deesco

Originally posted by Bonochick:
You say that they look down at you for being just a bunch of horomonal women, but then you admit that you are anyway, so what does it matter?

See, em...it's a joke. I mean...

....look, I know you kind of have an agenda against me, but I mean really aren't we both trying to...

Oh, for Bono's sake I sit there and come up with glossary entries for "Gratuitous crotch shot" and "Elevation technician" all day! I can't very well deny the claims of PLEBA's detractors!

If you'll permit me to pontificate: PLEBA is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show, in a way...and I mean besides everyone running around in their underwear and singing all the time. What I mean is, like Rocky Horror, you either "get" PLEBA or you don't. If you don't get it, its just a corral of hormonal women. If you do get it, yeah it's still a corral of hormal women...but it's also so much more than that.

*sigh* It's times like this I wish Mona were here. Mona always has a very simple answer for stuff like this.

Usually involving the word "frottage."

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Originally posted by Echo:

....look, I know you kind of have an agenda against me, but I mean really aren't we both trying to...

Oh, for Bono's sake I sit there and come up with glossary entries for "Gratuitous crotch shot" and "Elevation technician" all day! I can't very well deny the claims of PLEBA's detractors!

If you'll permit me to pontificate: PLEBA is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show, in a way...and I mean besides everyone running around in their underwear and singing all the time. What I mean is, like Rocky Horror, you either "get" PLEBA or you don't. If you don't get it, its just a corral of hormonal women. If you do get it, yeah it's still a corral of hormal women...but it's also so much more than that.

*sigh* It's times like this I wish Mona were here. Mona always has a very simple answer for stuff like this.

Two things...

1. Your explanation honestly confuzzles me...don't worry about it...I really didn't care if I had an explanation.

2. I don't have an agenda against you...to be quite honest again, I have better things to do than hold agendas against people at a U2 forum.
wink.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-29-2001).]

I LOVE reading about when Edge screws.

Waitaminute....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Originally posted by Echo:

*resurrection* The hormonal thing isn't a bad thing. I don't think. Have we crossed the line? ...well, who pushed WHO over? I blame Bono. No, no. I blame Bono's parents for having such good genes. And I thank Bono for having such good jeans.

*mind wanders*.....what was the question? PLEBA is in and of itself a culture, methinks. Even if just a small one. I mean, it gets you thinking about things. Not just sticks and sleeves, either. But the whole PLEBA thing is just an extension of the U2 Fuzzies, which makes you feel like you're really part of something BIG, something that's right NOW.

I think it's a buddhist teaching or some kind of religious thing that they're like 'there is no other place or point in time than the one you're living right now.'
Maybe in the grand scheme of things it's not important, but it IS.

I know that wasn't the original question, but why not point that out right now too?

And now, for Disco--bc I know she expects me to be fondling someone or something or possibly inciting a riot of frottage...

Deesco, loffing mee azz uf aht yer axxcent. Larry Von Moolin vears lay-der-hosen.

lol I sound like Arnold....

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"I feel like trash. I AM trash! Recycle me, baby!" ~MonaPhisto~

"You wanna play my guitar? Then you just come up here and play my guitar" ~Bono~

LOL
biggrin.gif

I honestly think PLEBA is about a community of sisters (and brothers well like 3 guys lol) and we all share our love for the boys and we have fun doing it, Making eachother feel better, laughing together, crying together, that's what PLEBA's all about
smile.gif
(at least that's what i think)

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*