The Fly is Down!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Hype01

Babyface
Is Bono's fly down???

news

Holy crap........

The picture won't post.............

Here's the url and it better work.......

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050706/ids_photos_wl/r1737072157.jpg

bono's too sexy to wear WHITE undies :D
it kind of looks like it, but there's also a possibility that it's an extremely white zipper...................

but let's hope it's down :wink:

ooh poor Bono :giggle: That would have been embarrassing for him......when he realized

The pic may be a little embarrasing for Bono.

But, he was probably very nervous and had to use the bathroom in a hurry. We all think that he is a terrific guy. And, human just like the rest of us!

Poor B. What a crappy thing, to have countless people talking about that. It may be or may not be, he's going to be just as embarassed as any other person would. I would die to have so many people speculating and pointing like that. Hello? Better things to think about? :sigh: Just makes me sad

The_Hype01 said:
Holy crap........

The picture won't post.............

Here's the url and it better work.......

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050706/ids_photos_wl/r1737072157.jpg

Just a note, you appear to be trying to post from your computer files. This cannot be done, it must be uploaded somewhere online first to get a URL. Please read the "How to post pictures" thread at the top of this page for complete details if you want to learn how. If you need help we're here:) Hope to see you posting pics soon! :wave:

Oh and thanks Emily for posting the pic :yes;

aislinn said:
:drool: :wink: :ohmy:

That's the second pants-related wardrobe malfunction he's had in the past week! :giggle:

And don't forget testifying in open court about his "oscillating" weight. Think we're going to get to see any pix of Bush with a booger hanging out of his nose or Blair with TP stuck to his shoe? Nah...because NO GOOD DEED EVER GOES UNPUNISHED!

Our poor baby Bon....he is an accident waiting to happen, God love him!

actually, i think in the pic it looks like that is a string from his hoodie.
in some pics from later in the day that i saw, it looks the same (in the pants area). i don't think his fly would be down all day- i'm sure he would realize it eventually.
so i'm thinking it was a string from the hoodie. it looks like it to me anyway.
but...if his fly is undone, i'm not complaining...

I don't think guys care as much about their fly being down as we women do.
Bono is such a goober. You gotta love him!

As a dude, I've never seen why people care if a zipper on a piece of clothing isn't zipped up. Unless you're going comando, which a guy wouldn't do with pants with a zipper. :D

theblazer said:
As a dude, I've never seen why people care if a zipper on a piece of clothing isn't zipped up. Unless you're going comando, which a guy wouldn't do with pants with a zipper. :D

A guy in high school did once. That was ugly.

Val said:
[B Bono is such a goober. You gotta love him! [/B]

A GOOBER? Val, that's beautiful!!

Curiosity has gotten the better of me -- are you the same Val who, once upon a time, was in the distinct minority who believed that Ali's purple dress was ghastly?

I don't know if it's undone, looks like it is but in some pics his pockets have the kinda white strip too maybe it's just the design... but bloody weird if you ask me.:huh:

-Nikki

TheBrazilianFly said:
I want that coat thing he is wearing, not the leather one but the other one, underneath the leather jacket!! Where can I find it?! :love: :drool:

I think it's from the Edun line; it might be the "winged" hoodie that he worn in the SYCMIOYO video.

Whenever I see other people with their flies down, it always makes me paranoid about my fly being down. So I just checked mine...and it was down. :eek: :reject:

It's these stupid dress pants of mine! They have so many buttons and hooks that by the time I finish those, I forget to zip up! :mad: :lol:

u2bonogirl said:
:cute: awww, if it really is down thats kinda cute
He needs help getting dressed :D

Oh, ok...I volunteer for the job. By the way I think it may be the white shirt he has on showing thru. Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Back
Top Bottom