The Fly....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
I like leather, what else can I say?

Fly1.jpg

The Fly had some nice hair....and a lovely penchant for nibbling. :ohmy:

I absolutley loved the new version of The Fly this past tour. It had a reminiscent and rueful quality to it...like The Fly was looking back into time where he was in his prime.

He was definetly the coolest guy on the planet in 1991/92/93. That black gelled hair, with the Black guitar. Yep cool. Brings back great memories.

Yep, I can remember the Radio playing exclusive tracks from the album. After Ratttle & Hum, Joshua Tree etc the album, when you heard it then, sounded so different. It was an exciting time to be a U2 fan that is for sure, I always think it was there peak. The band were super cool and as far as I can remember they never promoted the album when it first came out, no interviews etc. The first time I heard them talking about the album was probably in February on the Radio which was 3 months after the album came out and they were just starting the tour. I love the tour footage from this time especially when they did "Tryin To Throw Your Arms Around The World" when Bono would get a girl out of the audience and he had a bottle of champagne and a handycam. Great days and great memories.

rjhbonovox said:
Yep, I can remember the Radio playing exclusive tracks from the album. After Ratttle & Hum, Joshua Tree etc the album, when you heard it then, sounded so different. It was an exciting time to be a U2 fan that is for sure, I always think it was there peak. The band were super cool and as far as I can remember they never promoted the album when it first came out, no interviews etc. The first time I heard them talking about the album was probably in February on the Radio which was 3 months after the album came out and they were just starting the tour. I love the tour footage from this time especially when they did "Tryin To Throw Your Arms Around The World" when Bono would get a girl out of the audience and he had a bottle of champagne and a handycam. Great days and great memories.

That's so sweet! I remember listening to the album cause it was around...of course I didn't "get it" but I knew I liked it. Ah, but to have been a few years older at the time.....

So many Bono threads :drunk: now every day is leather day! I hope no one gets Bono burnout!

bonobathroom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom