The First Ever General Pleban Party....get your U2 fixing here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, I saw in an earlier thread where you thought maybe I wasn't on because I was working. Me...working...not procrastinating...getting things done before they absolutely have to be...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Mucca, was last night the night you had the seats behind the stage, or is that tonight?

Today I have seats behind the stage :tongue:

Yesterday I was 10th row on adams side of the stage. I was still a little behind it though. But the view was still great! Most of my pics came out blurred :(
I still had to zoom quite a bit for the pics.

A girl got pulled up on stage during Mysterious ways and she wouldn't dance. I was totally shocked.....who wouldn't want to dance with BOno?!?!?! :eyebrow:
So another girl got pulled up and she started dancing.

Mucca said:

Today I have seats behind the stage :tongue:

Yesterday I was 10th row on adams side of the stage. I was still a little behind it though. But the view was still great! Most of my pics came out blurred :(
I still had to zoom quite a bit for the pics.

A girl got pulled up on stage during Mysterious ways and she wouldn't dance. I was totally shocked.....who wouldn't want to dance with BOno?!?!?! :eyebrow:
So another girl got pulled up and she started dancing.

I read that there were two girls...someone speculated that he had picked the wrong girl the first time, or something??

The idea to make One shirts was sheer brilliance! By the time they get to Toronto, all the good ideas will have been used. :sigh:

I've always heard that behind the stage seats were really good...but I'm curious about the screens blocking the view. You can let us know how they were.

VintagePunk said:
Bri, I saw in an earlier thread where you thought maybe I wasn't on because I was working. Me...working...not procrastinating...getting things done before they absolutely have to be...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:D

:lmao: :lmao: What was I thinking?!?! You and me are too alike! :tsk:

Mucca, even blurry pics are good pics..cause you were there! :happy: :hug:
The girls onstage thread said a bunch of people got pulled up on stage..was that in vancouver? or elsewhere?

VintagePunk said:

I read that there were two girls...someone speculated that he had picked the wrong girl the first time, or something??

The idea to make One shirts was sheer brilliance! By the time they get to Toronto, all the good ideas will have been used. :sigh:

I've always heard that behind the stage seats were really good...but I'm curious about the screens blocking the view. You can let us know how they were.

Yeah, he said they did. I think it was the second one who was holding a sign up.

I didn't see that many people with One shirts. I made mine the night before :lol: Seemed like I was the only one that had it painted, everyone has a printed one. Wonder where they got t from? :scratch:

There's also supposed to be a One banner going across Canada but I didn't see it.

The people at the back of the stage seemed to having just as good of a time as the best of us. Depending on where you sit the screens may block your view. For me they will since I'm directly behind the stage. If you're a little more to the side you'll probably be able to see between the screens.

VintagePunk said:

They're both DVDs, but one is in a regular DVD case, the other is in a CD jewel case. So, you're paying an extra $10 for packaging.

Ooooh I get it now. :reject:

Mucca, even blurry pics are good pics..cause you were there!
The girls onstage thread said a bunch of people got pulled up on stage..was that in vancouver? or elsewhere?

:yes:

4 people got pulled up on stage during One. They all had a One t-shirt and they even gave one to Bono. When the show was done they each got a hug and all the girls got a kiss. :drool:

Mucca said:

4 people got pulled up on stage during One. They all had a One t-shirt and they even gave one to Bono. When the show was done they each got a hug and all the girls got a kiss. :drool:

Bono's spreading more cold germs around, huh? :eyebrow:

Poor Ruff....not that I feel all *that* sorry for her...:drool:

:lol:

:laugh:

Well I'm off to grab a bite and then maybe shower.

Then it's off for the show. Hope I get to meet them today *crosses fingers*

See you all tomorrow!
:wave: :hug:

Good Luck Mucca! :hug:
Have fun!!! :rockon:
...and remember to bring us all the details :D
edgeguitar3.gif

daygloeyes2 said:
Mucca! :wave: :hug:

First you get into the COBL shoot...then U2 the next night...the U2 tonight! Lucky gal!

DG! :hug:

Now if I can get a pic with them today, I can die happy. One pic is all I want, screw the signatures! :lol:

Ok I'm off now! :wave:

:hug::hug:

Mucca-just leave already! :laugh: Not that I don't love you, but get yourself down there already!You need to get some pictures!!!

Bri! :hug: Where the hell were you last night? I was longing for some caps..and, um other things. :wink:

MBS said:

:giggle:

That was the other thing I noticed on Slane...I may have said this already...but I noticed he hung around Adam more, leaned against him and stuff. As well as spending time with Edgy dearest.
:heart:

Yes, where he does that same leaning on Adam thing...:drool: :heart:

Damn, being here is inspiring me to write more...

Back
Top Bottom