the families at U2 concerts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
can I see some pictures of the families (first wives, daughters, sons) at the U2 shows?

i mean attending the show not IN the show...like i've seen the bellydancer ones

Well, you said "first wives"..:wink:

I think I've seen one w/ Morleigh in the audience!

If it's OK to post pictures of the children I have one of Jordan from Vertigo Madrid
(I think)

I don't know what the rules say about that other than I got the picture from here originally.

There's one I think on page two of the Ali thread with her and Michael Stipe on the floor of a gig. Also, someone has one of Jordan, Eve, and a friend (or an Edge daughter?) at a stadium show. There's an older one of Sian watching Edge play during Elevation. And there's one of Ali and Eve going into the opening PopMart show. Sorry I don't have any to post, but I know they're out there...

This is from after one of the first Elevation shows in Florida

photo70.jpg

Liesje said:
This is from after one of the first Elevation shows in Florida

photo70.jpg

does anyone know if there are more pics of this? or this one just bigger?

Sorry, but it is one of the few hats I really think don't flatter the bman. Actually, it's one of those hats i think don't flatter anybody.
:wink:

thankyou said:

does anyone know if there are more pics of this? or this one just bigger?

Sorry, but it is one of the few hats I really think don't flatter the bman. Actually, it's one of those hats i think don't flatter anybody.
:wink:

I agree. There are more, I just only used one on my site since they're basically the same. I've not seen them any bigger though.

Funny...Why did he say "oops?" Was he dancing with someone or did he do something? Then he says "oh shit." What's the pretext? Nonetheless, it's a funny clip!

majid23 said:
Funny...Why did he say "oops?" Was he dancing with someone or did he do something? Then he says "oh shit." What's the pretext? Nonetheless, it's a funny clip!

I think he wanted to leave the stage with his Mrs. asap after that kiss. :ohmy:

Since Bono hasn't stated he wants his private life private, I think it's ok to post pictures of his kids :)
we had a few major kids threads a little while back...
I can't seem to find my Eve and Jordan pic from vertigo lisbon :scratch:
but I did find this one :)
edgeplayingguitarforsiaun6.jpg

don't have any pic's of it but I stood right behind Bono's brother Norman in Montreal...there were others there too:scratch: and neice or something too..cannot quite remember....pregnancy brain:huh: :lmao: Norman is very nice though:yes: ( I actually didn't even know it was him until Bono gave a shout out to his brother:reject: )

Back
Top Bottom