The "Eyepatch"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yep, "Eyepatch" lol! Like puttin whatever those things are " " hehe! Quotation marks?
Well anyway, can you please post the "Eyepatch" pics? I'm sure someone knows what I'm talkin about, the black and white ones where Edge has an "Eyepatch" on... :D Thanx :wink:
Also, anybody know what year they were?
:edge::heart:

Also, does anybody know what happened and did the incident cause any permanent damage to Edges right eyebrow?

We were discussing his eyebrow in light of the new U2 in the Eze photo, the one with the half naked Larry. Edges right eyebrow looks a little odd.

yes Im bored

n040917_06.jpg

Ok, lets work backwards

2004 = stuffed eyebrow

Shouldn't of posted that pic!!! DIEING LOOKIN AT IT! I'll try to find a 2003... if I can... I don't know what year my pics are... well some yea, but I'm talkin from 2000 to now... well no, I can tell now... I mean... ggrr you know what I mean?

I think I found one!! but... well both his eyes look wierd in it... HE looks weird in it... :huh:
33%3B86%3B2323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235544277%3B9ot1lsi

Yet still hott in his own small little big huge way :D

Why am I choosin the wierd lookin pics... oh well... everything is gorge but his lips in this one...
But his little eye is doin the thing!
33%3B86%3B2323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23235543%3B%3B67%3Bot1lsi

ASAP! I read that once and felt dump cause I was sayin asap and I asked somebody what the heck it meant and they looked at me like I was stupid!
LITTLE EMBARRASING!

Last edited:
I am wondering one small thing about those eyepatch pics... why is it only the side with the eyepatch that's showin? You think they wouldn't want to show it as much... seeming how it's never talked about! It's that kind of crap that ticks me off:rant: :censored:

HEY! Maybe, he got a nail stuck in his eye :lol::uhoh: :shrug:
Just kidding... it happend ot my dad... but his eye don't do that kind of thing...
...hhmmm...
I'll try searchin for it too, don't think I'll find much though :|:mad: :(

I have a theory, but it has no basis on anything I have ever heard. So, keeping that in mind, I wondered if he broke a guitar string and it hit him in the eye or around the eye.

Or maybe it was that car accident he and Adam where in. :shrug: Although, I don't remember when that took place. I'm pretty sure it was earlier then '81.

Back
Top Bottom