The Edges' "I know more than you" look!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
Folks first of all you've got to help me! :) Cause I admit that I am a total loser in posting pics in here! :D

So maybe you find some (there are a lot out there) pics to post to this topic!

Has anyone ever recogniced that Edge has sometimes a look like he knows more than the rest of the world does!!!????

Like this one (hey, I can post a link! :)) http://www.u2exit.com/pix/albums/the_edge/edge_14.gif

He mostly lifts his eyebrow a little and has this shining in his eyes. Hey, sometimes he even laughes (well, grins) a bit!!!

Btw. that's when he looks the most gorgeous ever!!!

That is soooo cool. I've looked throught some pics and it was always the same look!!!

Maybe he knows more than we do!!!!! ;)

So feel free to post any pic that shows Edge in his "I am going to conquer the world - kind of mood" look!!!

And have fun!!!!

:lol:

He does get that look a lot, doesn't he? He's probably right. :shifty:

425b46fe.jpg

SimplyConfused said:

That's like an 'I know what it's like to live with Bono and you don't! HA!! STICK THAT IN YER PIPE AND SMOKE IT, PLEBANS' look.

XD

I called this picture No Trust on my computer because every single one of them is looking at the camera like they trust no one!
But I still think Edge knows something the others don't.

Awww what an awesome thread. There IS something in his eyes that's very unique. For some reason he's the one I most want to just grab and hug.

edgey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom