The edge without a hat, beanie etc!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

schnumi

Refugee
I just watched that clip from Yahoo (one day in the life of The edge part 1) and he is also seen without a hat or beanie!

And he has hair, at least it looks that way. So my question is why does he always wear a beanie? Why not go hat/beanieless.

So please post some pictures of the edge without a hat or beanie!

schnumi said:
I just watched that clip from Yahoo (one day in the life of The edge part 1) and he is also seen without a hat or beanie!

And he has hair, at least it looks that way. So my question is why does he always wear a beanie? Why not go hat/beanieless.

So please post some pictures of the edge without a hat or beanie!

Wow! I was wondering about this same thing last night! What are the odds? :ohmy:

Is he balding/bald under that beanie? And is he embarassed about it or something? :huh:

:uhoh: I'm in Pleba.

He's been balding for donkeys years, hats keep the noggin warm and the beanie is just too cool for words don't ya reckon! Anyway, I did see a rumour in another thread that he has had implants.......hmmm

edgechromedome.jpg

arms.jpg

edgebabyhair.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Re: The edge without a hat, beanie etc!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that has got to be the funniest thing I heard all week!!! You rock gluey! :rockon:

:hug: I swear it comes with the Pleban territory...:wink:

Re: Re: Re: The edge without a hat, beanie etc!

BonosBaby12 said:

You know you like it :flirt:

Zoo,

I got stuck and Pleba and never came back out...run as fast as you can!!:|

:wink:

Edge looks cooler with his hat, without it, hes nobody:wink:

Bollocks, the same way Bono needs to stop wearing his platform shoes, Edge needs to stop wearing the beanies and be out and proud. He's better looking without them anyway :up:

I know he doesn't have much hair up top but isn't his head shaved in some of those pics? It really looks like it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The edge without a hat, beanie etc!

tpsglick2424 said:

Zoo,

I got stuck and Pleba and never came back out...run as fast as you can!!:|

Edge looks cooler with his hat, without it, hes nobody:wink:

Yep Tp, we wore you down to the bono, took the edge off ya and drummed some sense into your bassline......you'll never get away.... :wink:

He's got a little bit of hair, you can see it sticking out when he wears a hat. I think when he knows he's gonna be out without a hat, he shaves his head.
He's very pretty, see, and I love him either way :cute: :
Edge_Bald.jpg

:hmm: he really has an odd shaped skull! bit of oval

I did notice, after a few months of touring, you can see kinda much hair from under the beanie, so maybe he's just bald on top of the head, and shaves it off because he doesn't like the way it looks?
the popmart look shows the gaps pretty much I think :hmm:

oh and gluey, that about the implants... was a joke from me in another thread :wink:

Last edited:
When did he get the plugs?

I know there is a hatless phto of him from the AB booklet. It's real hard to find hatless photos from first half of the 90's.

I think he has a more "friendly" look or more casual/approachable when he is wearing the beanie.

u2fp

..not to get off subject, but i love Bono in a beanie. He should lose the shades and go with the beanie sometimes. :drool:

That photo is actually quite interesting. He had a thicker head of hair than I thought.

The photos I was thinking of was inside the AB cd booklet. It's less than 1 inch square. Edge leaning up against a rail in Morocco without a hat.

u2fp

bonocomet said:
I know he doesn't have much hair up top but isn't his head shaved in some of those pics? It really looks like it.
Indeed that's what im talking about. I think he shaves it but in the video it isnt shaved and he certainly isnt completely bald.

He still has the same amount of hair as in the POP age i reckon.

bonocomet said:
Seems like he kept what was left of his hair pretty much shaved off in the pre-Vertigo days of going beanieless.

But speaking of A Day in the Life of The Edge, I was able to watch the full version on the Current TV channel, and on a nice, big TV. There were some nice clear shots of beanie-less Edge, and I can say that he has more left on top than I was expecting. He doesn't look half bad at all :wink: Not really much different than the Pop days, from what I could tell. He should go beanieless more often :drool:

And as for Edge shaving his head, it doesn't really surprise me. My brother has about the same amount of hair left as Edge does (maybe even less, and he's only 27), and he often shaves it all off and keeps it gone for a little while before letting it grow back in.

Sue DeNym said:

:yes: I saw a T-shirt once that would suit The Edge perfectly:

God only made a few perfect heads. The rest He gave hair!

hehe, my Dad always says that "You can't have hair AND brains"....fitting for the Edge don't ya think?

Back
Top Bottom