The Edge with no hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2achtungbaby

The Fly
Sorry I found this and had to post it.

bonofuneral11.jpg

You know, I really don't think it's bad at all. He's such a cutie!
biggrin.gif

Call me stupid, but I seriously think that if I were to see Edge on the street with no hat I don't think I'd recognize him... at least not at first. Maybe I'm just so used to the hat... silly me.
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! SLIDE SHOWS AND A TON OF PICS FEATURING U2!

http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com

eek.gif

Where's Kathleen? LOL

I have to take this opportunity to say to all Edge girls...take him, he's yours.
smile.gif

I can't see him "that" way....it's the facial hair. I have three uncles with mustaches and or beards and it's just "weird" for me.
confused.gif

Cute smile, he's such a cutie that Edge!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

I agree with Larry Mullen's_POP Angel... my dad is in a band with a guy who completely reminds me of Edge.

Don't get me wrong though...I love Edge! I just was totally shocked to see that picture.

Now I understand why Edgie always wears that beanie
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by U2SJ (edited 08-27-2001).]

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
eek.gif

Where's Kathleen? LOL

I have to take this opportunity to say to all Edge girls...take him, he's yours.
smile.gif

Don't worry...lol- I'm here! Wow- I don't know if I'd recognize him either without the hat. I still think he's cute too
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Poor little folically(sp?)-challanged Edge!
eek.gif
He still be cool!
biggrin.gif

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a "handle" i'm happy with. . .

U2= The greatest band EVER!

Edge is gorgeous with or without beanie. Someone creative needs to make up a song called with or without beanie (to the tune of WOWY)
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
Edge is gorgeous with or without beanie. Someone creative needs to make up a song called with or without beanie (to the tune of WOWY)
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the inspiration Jody- I just posted With or Without Beanie in the "Bastardize U2 Songs" thread. I hope you like it!
smile.gif

Standing ovation for Cat-another one bites the dust! New name for RSOC should be RESOC!!! With or without beanie-I LOVE EVERY VERSION of this man!! I see Jody slipping further and further into the Edge abyss-you can't fight it any longer girl!!!

Me thinks Edgie looks beautiful with or without the beanie!! Someone did post a pic of Edgie comparing him with the guy from Bill&teds on another thread. George carlin is an ugly old man, I had a nightmare about the whole thing last night. I could not get that image of the side by side pics out of my mind. It drove me nuts!! PLEASEEEE don't do that again guys!!!
nono.gif

okay, enough talk...now back to your Edgie programming!!!

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument, you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident".--Adam

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Thanks for the inspiration Jody- I just posted With or Without Beanie in the "Bastardize U2 Songs" thread. I hope you like it!
smile.gif

Loved the song. You rock.
flash.gif

Back
Top Bottom