The Edge is as old as my dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know I suspect children (especially when they become teenagers) of famous people, even cool famous people, don't think their folks are all that. :shrug:

indra said:
You know I suspect children (especially when they become teenagers) of famous people, even cool famous people, don't think their folks are all that. :shrug:

I think Bono would grate on my last nerve if I had to live with him.

my dad is jealous of bono.
but then again i think alot of men are
:lol:

yeah me and my dad dont get along so i wish he had more of edges qualities like his patience and kindness.

my dad is Kevin Bacon and I think he's awesome. He's probably the same age as Edge too, or around there anyway.

anitram said:

I think Bono would grate on my last nerve if I had to live with him.

Oh yes indeed. I bet a lot of women would have strangled him by now! :lmao:

^ "Daddy, it was the cute the first couple of times but I'm tired of hearing your speeches about Africa. I know it's pretty bad over there. But Daddy, pretty please, all I asked you tonight was to read me a bedtime story. Tell me the story of the Three Little Pigs, daddy!"

Mr. Green Eyes said:
How old are the members of our wonderful band anyway? Yes I know, I should know this if I really am a true fan. But oh well.

The band are turning 47 and 46 this year (Bono and Adam 47, Edge and Larry 46... just like me :wink: )

And there shouldn't be any young'uns lusting after these old farts, it's really unseemly :tsk:

(leave'em to us more mature women.... :evil: )

blueeyedgirl said:
And there shouldn't be any young'uns lusting after these old farts, it's really unseemly :tsk:

(leave'em to us more mature women.... :evil: )

:lmao::lmao:

<At first I thot you were serious.
THEN i thot you were kidding.
AND NOW I see that you are plain ole :evil: AND Clever!- sez dazz (another "mature" woman ) > .:evil: :giggle: :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

:lmao::lmao:

<At first I thot you were serious.
THEN i thot you were kidding.
AND NOW I see that you are plain ole :evil: AND Clever!- sez dazz (another "mature" woman ) > .:evil: :giggle: :wink:

And another one! And they say womens sex drives increase in their fourties....:combust: :evil:

it would be such a strange idea to have a famous daddy,
its just your dad and everyone is crazy about him,
hihi If I think about my own dad as rockstar:laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom