The Edge is a dancin' machine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
I hope this hasn't been posted already...I was reading the Hot Press message boards about the closing of the Kitchen, which I think is tomorrow and this post just struck me as so funny. People are posting their fondest memories of the kitchen and it appears that our Edgie is quite site on the dance floor
biggrin.gif

Damn I'm sorry to see it go. Its probably the best thing U2 have ever been involved in. Here's my highlights:

Hearing David Holmes do his funky sets after dismissing him as a techno monster.

Jon Carter every time I saw him there. He's still my favourite DJ.

But the best of all was falling out of the place at 4am after Richard Fearless. It stayed open late cos' U2 were there and they were digging the music. Actually I was so wrecked I fell over the Edge on the dancefloor. I didn't even know who he was until one of my mates later asked if I'd seen the Edge. Oh that small bald guy who was dancing like a loon, yeah.

Maybe we should post our favorite pics of Edgie cuttin a rug!

16827244mgvazeUWqa_ph.jpg

edit: stupid image.. work!!

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 05-03-2002).]

I love Edgie dancing!!!
It just makes me ridiculously happy.
biggrin.gif

I have no pics right now, but I'll find some.

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Here's a dancing Edge story from Flangan's book:

-August 21st, 1992 @ The Four Seasons Hotel
in Boston

"Embarrassing moment! My room overlooks the park and yesterday during the afternoon
I'd opened up all the blinds and taken back the curtains so I could look out over the park.
Come nightfall, I was grooving to some rap record in my room, bopping around the room
for maybe half an hour. I don't know what I was doing, just messing around...and at one
stage I looked out of the window and there were about 200 people looking up, clapping,
applauding my dancing. That was funny."

eeeeeeeeeee Edge fuzzies!!!!!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

heh *edge fuzzies* there's another BFB quote about Edge dancing...something about how "he can no longer hold back, and jumps out on the dance floor, arms pumping like pistons" or something like that...gawd, would I love to see that!!

Don't forget his 'funky feet' across the stage in the Mexico vid!

i think Edge has great rhythm, but maybe he keeps it hidden!

I love this thread...funky chickens, funky feet, arms pumping like pistons and dancing loons!!! What is it that I find so fascinating about Edge dancing?? I'm having SERIOUS Edge fuzzies right now...

Wait a minute...

uh oh...first I fell for Adam, last week I found myself fancying Larry and now I'm having Edge fuzzies. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm just a U2 whore
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Wait a minute...

uh oh...first I fell for Adam, last week I found myself fancying Larry and now I'm having Edge fuzzies. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm just a U2 whore
biggrin.gif

*heehee* U2 whore!
Welcome to my world. I swear everyday I have a new fave.
biggrin.gif

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

EDGIEEEEEEEE aww *fuzzies*
New addition to my "Things to See Before I Die" list: Edge dancing

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Maybe we should post our favorite pics of Edgie cuttin a rug!
he was 'dancing' alot in the discotheque vid! no to mention the BOOMCHAs at the end!
biggrin.gif
that video is so much fun, it has to be one of my favorites! it's great to see them chill out and have a good time!
biggrin.gif

who has stills of discotheque?!? kristie, mocool?!?

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

in Boston

"Embarrassing moment! My room overlooks the park and yesterday during the afternoon
I'd opened up all the blinds and taken back the curtains so I could look out over the park.
Come nightfall, I was grooving to some rap record in my room, bopping around the room
for maybe half an hour. I don't know what I was doing, just messing around...and at one
stage I looked out of the window and there were about 200 people looking up, clapping,

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Bonochick:

in Boston

lol
that is embarrasing! poor edgie!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

I love Edge's dancing. My favorite parts of the Achtung Baby video are: Edge dancing by himself on the sidewalk (on some sort of carnival, I think) and when he is dancing with Larry, the look so cute!!!
I think I'm turning into a U2 whore as well. I adore Lardence, have had hot Bono dreams and now I find myself liking Edge more and more. Adam's next...

Great quotes, everyone! It's sad that the Kitchen is closing before I got the chance to go there and see Edge get down. I wonder if he's ever asked Morleigh to teach him how to belly dance!
biggrin.gif

BOOM CHA!
3343788%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E2323278%3B9949%3Bot1lsi

DANCING EDGE!!! It's like, indescribably adrobable!!! Sweet merciful crap,
remember the Disco-boos video??! Snap that was so great! Loove it!

edge-zoodancing-med.jpg

TEEEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

mmmm.... edge....

*note quote in sig. i thought it was relevant to the thread
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"I'm not sure if Irish people can dance... except for The Edge, that is, who is our own funky chicken."
-Bono

Rock Me, I'm Irish! ~TIME Magazine, an article on Bono

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

The Macphisto Society

Back
Top Bottom