The Edge in the park w/ Levi (??)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
Cute!!

06ag4.jpg

07yb4.jpg

08ts3.jpg

AtomicLemon said:
Not sure if these were posted before, have they? are they new? I just had a friend send them to me.

I believe the pics are from sometime in April, I've seen the first one before but not the others.

Val said:
Who are those people standing in the bushes?

obviously annoying fans that won't let him be without an autograph..Let him be with his own son for once being in publicand without being bothered...:huh:

:scratch: :hmm: what people in the bushes? I have looked at the pics several times and I don't see anyone there.. Someone care to fill me in where they are... Is this some where's waldo thingy? :lol:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
:scratch: :hmm: what people in the bushes? I have looked at the pics several times and I don't see anyone there.. Someone care to fill me in where they are... Is this some where's waldo thingy? :lol:

:hug: in the first and third picture you can see people standing behind Edge, but I don't know that I'd say they are standing in the bushes or just happen to be in the background of the picture.....

pattip2000 said:

:hug: in the first and third picture you can see people standing behind Edge, but I don't know that I'd say they are standing in the bushes or just happen to be in the background of the picture.....

thanks patti..! I swear I looked at those pictures hard and didn't see them now I do...jeez...better go get an eye exam...:huh:

tpsglick2424 said:

obviously annoying fans that won't let him be without an autograph..Let him be with his own son for once being in publicand without being bothered...:huh:

Must say I was disturbed by the title of this thread and then saw the first pic and confirmed that they are obv paparazzi pics. Just what is the policy of posting these kinds of pics on here? Is Edge at the park that newsworthy? And does his child need to be photographed? :shrug:

Yes, the idea of U2 children being paparazzi-ed and their pictures posted in public is a little...too much. Just like overly private pictures of any celebrity.

The band and their wives/girlfriends get enough attention as it is.

Back
Top Bottom