The Edge As A Human Doll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ask this every time the subject comes up in the event someone new reads it and has what I am looking for.....

does anyone have the earlier version of the BT show where Larry was modelling.... OR video of this show with Larry's doing the MC role

maybe someday it will turn up

ciao
Tbird

tbird said:
I ask this every time the subject comes up in the event someone new reads it and has what I am looking for.....

does anyone have the earlier version of the BT show where Larry was modelling.... OR video of this show with Larry's doing the MC role

maybe someday it will turn up

ciao
Tbird

It was posted at some point not too, too long ago... :hmm:

I downloaded it at home, and my computer is threatening to die so I am on emergency mode right now making sure I dont lose anything of importance... :yikes:

Miroslava said:

It was posted at some point not too, too long ago... :hmm:

I downloaded it at home, and my computer is threatening to die so I am on emergency mode right now making sure I dont lose anything of importance... :yikes:

*ouch* ... well at least I have some of your files on my pc in case you lose them :wink:

for anyone interested, I have the Edge thingy on my pc... could upload it :hmm:

The major important things are already burnt anyway, but needed to rescue my concert pics, various other videos I have not burnt yet (but just goofy little things) and well, just my general computer files... U2 stuff is 90% safe :D

Thanks though :D

Miro

Do you have an external hard drive? My home PC had an issue a few weeks back, motherboard went bad... I had it restored and just dragged everything to an external hard drive for back up...

good luck!!!!!

I have a second HD, so I should be pretty ok... it is just a hassle as you know... :crack:

And of course I don't know where my XP CD is... should be a fun weekend :happy:

If I find it laying about, I'll upload for you :D

Don't worry about me, take care of your PC..... and if you lose anything, you have lots of help/contact who will help you back what you need.....

good luck!

Hohooooo, that was so funny....:lmao: Edge was great.....

And did I see one of the Corr girls cheering? :eyebrow:

Just a thought: imagine how Bono would have behaved in such a circumstance.....:dancing:

Back
Top Bottom