The Edge and Bono Love Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Know!!!:evil:

You should play the song while u look at the gif the experience will make u :drool: then :combust:

Plus, the song always sounded like 2 people were singing it :sexywink:

Oh,great idea,Lili!:up:I'm gonna play the song while I'm looking to the gif...:wink:
It's a good weekend start:lol::drool:
Yeah,I always think that this song was recorded with 2 people singing it:cute:

Oh,great idea,Lili!:up:I'm gonna play the song while I'm looking to the gif...:wink:
It's a good weekend start:lol::drool:
Yeah,I always think that this song was recorded with 2 people singing it:cute:
Andreia may I recommend u play Jimmy Sommerville's version of the song it has a great disco beat!!!!:D Please ignore the kids in the video their not important!! Goofy Goofy kids!!!!:lol:
YouTube - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

Andreia may I recommend u play Jimmy Sommerville's version of the song it has a great disco beat!!!!:D Please ignore the kids in the video their not important!! Goofy Goofy kids!!!!:lol:
I finished to listen this version of the song that you post here,and I guess that B/E could do one video like this one in a place of this nutty girls:lol:
*now I'm imagining this scene between them:cute:*
Thanks Lili...I've never seen this version...it's GREAT:laugh::dance::hi5:

I finished to listen this version of the song that you post here,and I guess that B/E could do one video like this one in a place of this nutty girls:lol:
*now I'm imagining this scene between them:cute:*
Thanks Lili...I've never seen this version...it's GREAT:laugh::dance::hi5:
That would be a good idea:up: B/E doing a cover version of this song along with a video not so much like the nutty girls but I did like the ending of that video :lol: Oh and Jimmy's falsetto is amazing:love:

They didn't play after I downloaded them. :( What format are they? Neither QuickTime nor RealPlayer works for me.

Really? They play on Real Player for me (actually any player I open them with will play it) They are AVI files which should play on pretty much anything. Maybe you need to update your player with new codeks? Ug I hate codek problems, I never remember how to find the right ones to update. Galeongirl is pretty good at that though :hmm:

Really? They play on Real Player for me (actually any player I open them with will play it) They are AVI files which should play on pretty much anything. Maybe you need to update your player with new codeks? Ug I hate codek problems, I never remember how to find the right ones to update. Galeongirl is pretty good at that though :hmm:

I got it figured out. My Mac suggested that I download a DivX Player for avi files, so I did, and it works! :D Thanks!

^ Great! :wave:

popbonoedgehoodybono.jpg

edgebonopopcamera.jpg

bonopopedgelean.jpg

edgenbonopopfeel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom